• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

I don't know why the media keeps calling this vaccine "fully approved".

I'm reading the FDA release this morning and it's stressing approved for emergency use only. What am I missing here?

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

Make a TikTok video about this and you'll instantly become an influencer.

Top of page 12 in the FDA release linked above:

• This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been
authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA to prevent Coronavirus
Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 12 years of age and older; and

• The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the
declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency
use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the
declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

KC gets a lot of crap for being someone’s alt but more and more I’m starting to believe Taylor is.  I once thought he was a bot, but now I think he’s like Adam or Larry fucking with us.

You figured it out. I also hired actors to play Taylor and his wife so they could meet @malsh and keep the con going.

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Top of page 12 in the FDA release linked above:

• This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been
authorized for emergency use by FDA, under an EUA to prevent Coronavirus
Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 12 years of age and older; and

• The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the
declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency
use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the
declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.

I think the license for COMIRNATY (wtf kind of name is that) is for a more narrowly-defined set of uses than the EUA. For example it's licensed for use in individuals 16 years and older. The EUA allows for the vaccine to be administered to people 12 years and older.

However the EUA remains in effect with the broader use, for now at least.

Also the EUA covers all the doses manufactured prior to this approval.

That's my take.

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

I think the license for COMIRNATY (wtf kind of name is that) is for a more narrowly-defined set of uses than the EUA. For example it's licensed for use in individuals 16 years and older. The EUA allows for the vaccine to be administered to people 12 years and older.

However the EUA remains in effect with the broader use, for now at least.

Also the EUA covers all the doses manufactured prior to this approval.

That's my take.

Thanks for that analysis. But the vast majority of Americans, and the media, will not even look at the FDA document. They're already leading on local news here with "The government has granted full approval of the vaccine!"

Next comes the universal mandates. "It's approved!" The government said it's safe. You must get the vaccine or else. 

14 minutes ago, cals said:

KC gets a lot of crap for being someone’s alt but more and more I’m starting to believe Taylor is.  I once thought he was a bot, but now I think he’s like Adam or Larry fucking with us.

If it's an alt, whoever is behind it does Ethnic Studies 101 freshman student perfectly

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Thanks for that analysis. But the vast majority of Americans, and the media, will not even look at the FDA document. They're already leading on local news here with "The government has granted full approval of the vaccine!"

Next comes the universal mandates. "It's approved!" The government said it's safe. You must get the vaccine or else. 

Or else what?

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

I did tell Jay back around April by the end of the year we will be eligible for a booster. Vegas didn't have a betting line up yet or I would have gone all in. 

Turns out you were right.

One thing I didn't expect is that so many people, including health professionals, would decline the vaccine. I assumed everybody would want it.

9 minutes ago, Jay said:

Turns out you were right.

One thing I didn't expect is that so many people, including health professionals, would decline the vaccine. I assumed everybody would want it.

Over 96% of doctors opted to get the COVID vaccine. 

https://www.ama-assn.org/press-center/press-releases/ama-survey-shows-over-96-doctors-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

I know someone who refuses to get the vaccine and keeps saying he trusts "safe vaccines" but not the COVID vaccine because it didn't have full FDA approval.

The fda approves puberty blockers and pre hiv drugs for trans. They’ll approve anything for money and politics. The old saying “nobody can take your integrity away but you can give it away forever “applies.