• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

31 minutes ago, Jay said:

It will clear the path for employer mandates.

The ever-present Dr. Fauci says we can now expect a "flood" of vaccination mandates. Will he always be around to torment us? Seems like it.

Get ready to show your papers (vaccination card) to the authorities upon request. 

Also get ready for multiple 'boosters' until the end of time. Too much profit for these companies and kickbacks to politicians, etc. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

8 minutes ago, cals said:

Apparently the idea that we created the virus is huge in Chinese propaganda.  Kind of like your buddy who calls everyone gay is probably gay deep down, this type of deflection actually makes me think the Chinese did release this thing (accidental or purposely).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58273322.amp

Hey buddy.

23 minutes ago, cals said:

Pretty sure this guy is gonna have me masturbating furiously in about 2-3 weeks.

https://www.newsweek.com/why-arent-people-getting-vaxxed-because-your-hypocrisy-opinion-1621574

He does make some valid points. When I RSVP'd the Obamas I declined and told them to cancel the party, bad timing and it wont look good, probably what led them to start uninviting guest.  That will have Larry masturbating in 30 seconds because it will read like Letters to Penthouse for him. 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I haven’t seen Fauci for months.  You dipshits and your boogieman.  Do you even have the ability to think  independently without Fox News telling you how to think?  I mean, I know you’re old and shit, but fuck, it’s embarrassing.

1 minute ago, cals said:

Queer

You are being extra nice and pleasant today 

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

my brother got the first pfizer shot on saturday. it mattered to him that the FDA was going to approve it. it probably mattered more that my 90 year old mom who just had a pacemaker implanted last week wouldn't see him until he did. but yeah, it mattered.

Here's some good news for your mom El Tankerino.

Plant-based diets can lower heart disease risk by 52 percent
https://news.yahoo.com/plant-based-diets-lower-heart-123219779.html

53 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

FDA approval was never a thing for me.

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m assuming it isn’t for most that won’t take the vaccine 

I know someone who refuses to get the vaccine and keeps saying he trusts "safe vaccines" but not the COVID vaccine because it didn't have full FDA approval.

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Well, it's a 982-page thread so you're going to have a few duds mixed in.

By the way, I'm sorry I ever started this thing.

The thread, not COVID. 

This may be the one thread that trumps Spirit's Trumped thread. 

21 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Here's some good news for your mom El Tankerino.

Plant-based diets can lower heart disease risk by 52 percent
https://news.yahoo.com/plant-based-diets-lower-heart-123219779.html

she's been a vegetarian for the last 60+ years, which is part of the reason she's still kicking at 90.

as she's gotten older, she gets more anxious about things, and that's been tougher on her heart. my job is to frequently calm her down when those moments happen. her diet is certainly an ally in all of this, too.