• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

47 minutes ago, Jason said:

From the start of this thing he should never have pretended that he knew what he was talking about. 

No one knows. He should have never been put into the limelight so he could be the scapegoat.

I guarantee no one here knew who he was until all this started.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

No one knows. He should have never been put into the limelight so he could be the scapegoat.

The communication has been awful but I think that things would have been politicized in any scenario. There's a lot of money in getting people to take sides.

Also, I knew who Fauci was.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

From the start of this thing he should never have pretended that he knew what he was talking about. 

People act like this is some some normal run of the mill pandemic. Happens all the time, how come that guy doesn't know what he is talking about. 

But I see your point, maybe he tried acting like he had it all figured out when he may not. 

Edited by Crampknees

17 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

This is a fact and that's how anyone in the medical profession should have responded. I know people do not want to hear "I don't know" but if it's the truth then so be it. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

This is a fact and that's how anyone in the medical profession should have responded. I know people do not want to hear "I don't know" but if it's the truth then so be it. 

You're one of the rational "conservatives", or righties here, so I believe you would have been fine with that answer. 

But I guarantee you the outrage would have been far greater had Fauci said that. Do you think the average Republican would have "respected" that answer? He would have been fired for someone who would do exactly what Fauci did.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You're one of the rational "conservatives", or righties here, so I believe you would have been fine with that answer. 

But I guarantee you the outrage would have been far greater had Fauci said that. Do you think the average Republican would have "respected" that answer? He would have been fired for someone who would do exactly what Fauci did.

No and anyone that can't accept that truth is stupid. If the answer is "I don't know" then it becomes very important to give detailed updates on what's being done and to be as transparent as possible. I think much of it was to prevent people from panicking but they did so anyways and fights broke out over toilet paper hoarding. There was also zero chance that this wasn't politicized one way or the other from either side. You go back to the beginning of this thread and there was some mockery of @fan_since79 about this but even most of those making light of the virus at the time were smart enough to take it seriously when it really started to spread. I think this pandemic has proved though that there are a lot of stupid people on this planet.  

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Cracks me up is the people who are not going to listen to his advice or believe shit he says go looking for articles on him.  Why?

I'm not sure they "go looking" as these articles just pop up on the normal sites they go to. 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm not sure they "go looking" as these articles just pop up on the normal sites they go to. 

Well I guess that is why I don't have any normal boogieman sites.  I just come here and on the TV is NFL Network.  When Kay Adams swivels around in that chair I pretend it's my face, I don't have time to worry about Fauci. 

53 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Well I guess that is why I don't have any normal boogieman sites.  I just come here and on the TV is NFL Network.  When Kay Adams swivels around in that chair I pretend it's my face, I don't have time to worry about Fauci. 

I would do her

He for sure knew what this was and what was going to happen. Tough gig though. He's gotta balance goals of keeping people somewhat calm, allowing his DC buddies to leverage this for political gain, give the deep state the ability to put in place new powers and controls all while trying to figure out how to keep people as safe as possible.