• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Rico said:

That's a lot of white people on food stamps, but you only ever bring up the blacks. 

If only poor whites realized they're in the same boat as poor blacks, they could team up and take down the establishment. Fred Hampton attempted to unite the two groups and was murdered by the FBI.

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If only poor whites realized they're in the same boat as poor blacks, they could team up and take down the establishment. Fred Hampton attempted to unite the two groups and was murdered by the FBI.

You would be surprised how many poor whites do vote dem. The dems had the southern poor white vote well into the 90s. Their increasingly anti white pro gay agenda has cost them with the trailer park

11 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You would be surprised how many poor whites do vote dem. The dems had the southern poor white vote well into the 90s. Their increasingly anti white pro gay agenda has cost them with the trailer park

That's true in the Rust Belt and Midwest. Not so much in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, etc.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That's true in the Rust Belt and Midwest. Not so much in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, etc.

Nobody really mentions it but Obama and Biden are the only non southern Democrats to win since the switch theory supposedly occurred. As Biden like to say Delaware was a slave state. The dems see very cozy with the rebel flag really until about 2008

4 minutes ago, cals said:

Not only this but it was Democrats embrace of the looneys on the far left that actually created Trumpism.  And it’s the only reason he stands a chance in 2024.  

But let’s keep ignoring that Democrats, keeping trannies happy is so much more important than making positive changes for the country.  Even if it means handing lose back to Trumpers.  At least you stood up for what was right (rolls eyes).

Yes I bet half of Trumps supporters are ex dems. The main reason I was against  him in 2016. He was basically bill Clinton in my eyes. He did better than I thought he would as President. I was once a never trumper but im to the point that nothing is more important than defeating the radical left. The dem establishment has managed to hold them back but the old guard is aging. 

4 minutes ago, cals said:

Not only this but it was Democrats embrace of the looneys on the far left that actually created Trumpism.  And it’s the only reason he stands a chance in 2024.  

But let’s keep ignoring that Democrats, keeping trannies happy is so much more important than making positive changes for the country.  Even if it means handing lose back to Trumpers.  At least you stood up for what was right (rolls eyes).

Sure blame the left for the creation of Trumpism and not the right being rubes to one of the easiest recognizable con men around. 

Just now, St1ck said:

Sure blame the left for the creation of Trumpism and not the right being rubes to one of the easiest recognizable con men around. 

You don’t see it in Cali but working class whites are pretty tired of being blamed for Americans downfalls most of them earn just enough to never get a dime of government aid. The dems completely sold the working class out for woke ideologues. 

It’s obvious aw doesn’t take many road trips. Drive this country coast to coast band you will see why people doubt the election results. The country is basically being ran by big city populations with suspect precincts. Most of the country is firmly against this woke bs. One day those antifa thugs are going to step in the wrong town and they will beg for the day they were fighting proud boys or Q. There’s a lot of God fearing country boys that aren’t right wing nuts but ain’t afraid to whip a mans ass

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You don’t see it in Cali but working class whites are pretty tired of being blamed for Americans downfalls most of them earn just enough to never get a dime of government aid. The dems completely sold the working class out for woke ideologues. 

Such the victim. Keep feeling sorry for yourself and thinking a dude that lives in a penthouse in Manhattan with his name on the building cares about solving your problem. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Such the victim. Keep feeling sorry for yourself and thinking a dude that lives in a penthouse in Manhattan with his name on the building cares about solving your problem. 

It’s more about culture than economics with me. We are losing our culture which will be our demise. Look no further then the Angels to see why culture matters 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It’s more about culture than economics with me. We are losing our culture which will be our demise. Look no further then the Angels to see why culture matters 

If by culture you mean your interpretation of a fairy tale you choose to live your life by I won't shed a tear that it's stronghold is depleting.  

44 minutes ago, cals said:

The white grievances that led to Trumpism had been around for decades before "wokeness" became a thing. 

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

If by culture you mean your interpretation of a fairy tale you choose to live your life by I won't shed a tear that it's stronghold is depleting.  

In no way do I want to force my views on you. However there is no denying the best way to raise a family and society is through the traditional family structure. That structure is what the radical left has destroyed and society follows the path to destruction 

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

In no way do I want to force my views on you. However there is no denying the best way to raise a family and society is through the traditional family structure. That structure is what the radical left has destroyed and society follows the path to destruction 

All you do is try to force your views on us. You even do it in this post. 

18 hours ago, cals said:

I’m in regular contact with my buddy in Melbourne. We bitch about the lockdowns we had to deal with.  They can’t do shit.  They can’t go like more than a mile from their house.  He has a vacation house and they can’t get there to even check on it.  He’s going nuts.

He must have a huge cock since the entire country gave up their guns. Now they can’t even take a shit without asking the government for permission. 

36 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It went from unapproved experimental vaccine to government conspiracy to control the masses in the antivax crowd. FDA approval isn't going to move the needle much. 

It will clear the path for employer mandates.