• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

I may be a bit of a homo because I still wear a mask in really crowded places. Especially if it's a place that has really gross people like Walmart. I will admit that the last 18 months or so has been really nice not having any kind of illness. 

I just googled "gay jokes" to find something funny to insult you with and the first page were all SJW articles about how bad it is to make gay jokes

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

I just googled "gay jokes" to find something funny to insult you with and the first page were all SJW articles about how bad it is to make gay jokes

I hope you've learned your lesson.

Use Bing.

44 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I decided to try growing out a beard and I'm at the point I look like I spilled out of a greyhound buss after a five day drinking binge in Bakersfield. I may have looked worse before. No pics. 

I have a beard. It makes me look older but I feel more manly. I also hate shaving 

37 minutes ago, Adam said:

You could have just said I use the mask so other people can't smell the dick on my breath 

Basilico's had the "leave the mask, take the cannoli" billboard last year and they wouldn't let their workers wear masks.  I would think it's easier to just let people wear masks if they want but I'm guessing they must be doing okay and it's a case of no such thing as negative publicity.  Would be nice to see HB not make the news for the wrong reasons once in a while.

4 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Basilico's had the "leave the mask, take the cannoli" billboard last year and they wouldn't let their workers wear masks.  I would think it's easier to just let people wear masks if they want but I'm guessing they must be doing okay and it's a case of no such thing as negative publicity.  Would be nice to see HB not make the news for the wrong reasons once in a while.

HB is the 909 of OC so...

Which masks protect against delta COVID-19 variant?

"It’s not more airborne and it’s not more likely to be permeable to a mask," Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former FDA commissioner, told CBS’s "Face the Nation." "The quality of the mask does matter. So if you can get your hands on a KN95 or N95 mask, that’s going to afford you a lot more protection."

Both masks are designed to filter 95% of particles entering the mask. KN95 masks are manufactured in China. 

10 hours ago, Adam said:

I got the vaccine and now I look like I’m 60

B0D584D2-BC0B-4514-B9E7-DC4A5E0126E3.jpeg

there's nothing wrong with being in your 60s.

and remember, a lot of places will give you discounts or a senior menu. make hay while the sun shines, brother.