• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I mean I haven’t noticed a population decline in airports, restaurants, or stores. I have noticed a significant lack of inventory across all markets. It’s time for libs to move on from masks and restrictions. There are available and fairly effective vaccines for everyone. It’s  Time to stop worrying about who gets vaccinated. We need to get kids in school and asses to work stocking our shelves. 

50 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I was going to explain my use of the new found meter but that would violate my HIPAA.

I'm loving the HIPAA stuff lately. It's always amusing when a person says asking them about something is a violation of their HIPAA rights.

lolno, that's not how it works.

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Meanwhile, China has 5k wuhan deaths in a country of 1.4 billion. Now I don’t doubt they undercount the numbers but it would be pretty hard to hide the dead if they were dying at the rate we claim happened here. 

If you ever want to talk, I'm available. 

The infection rates are very similar which is even more evidence against more lockdowns and masks mandates. Crazy how fauci and cdc supposedly change when the science does.  There is plenty of data to suggest masks nor lockdowns did a damn thing 

8 hours ago, Kotchman said:

The infection rates are very similar which is even more evidence against more lockdowns and masks mandates. Crazy how fauci and cdc supposedly change when the science does.  There is plenty of data to suggest masks nor lockdowns did a damn thing 

I wouldn't advocate for any more lockdowns at all.