• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Since you guys were talking about melatonin I tried it again last night.  It's great that it knocks me out right away but then the nightmares come. Last night it was people breaking in and their arms were sledges and ice picks so up at 2am making sure the alarm is set and doors locked.  Everyone here already knows I am bat shit crazy so not sure what it is about that stuff.  It's just a 3mg pill, maybe I should break one in half, or I could smoke it or snort it next time. 

They recently did a study and found that 0.5 mg of melatonin is more effective than 1 mg or more.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Melatonin gives me crazy ass dreams too. Then I wake up around 3:00 in the morning and can’t go back to sleep. 

I have the same problems.  Even if I up the dosage, I still get the 2-3 am wake up.  

but if I don't take it, I'll just toss and turn all night.  

I'm actually thinking of taking those Marijuana gummies.  I hear those knock you out all night.  

9 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Now that KC is back we will have to get his take on melatonin.  Seems he sees chicks with dicks a lot so it could be the melatonin. 

I stick to the safe drugs like caffeine and nicotine. Of course, I get va disability for insomnia and mild ptsd so the docs don't recommend too many mind altering substances for me.

7 hours ago, Adam said:

Shit then 0.25 mg must be insanely effective

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

They recently did a study and found that 0.5 mg of melatonin is more effective than 1 mg or more.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I have the same problems.  Even if I up the dosage, I still get the 2-3 am wake up.  

I'm actually thinking of taking those Marijuana gummies.  I hear those knock you out all night.  

Seriously, 0.3 mg is super effective for me. Maybe wean from the higher dose and see what happens?

Give it a shot.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

That’s what I do now. It works way better and I don’t feel hazy at all in the morning. 

I have been getting up at 2 to 3 am every night for the last five years. It's a requirement and rarely do I sleep through it anymore even though I don't set an alarm.

The only problem is some nights the sleep interruptions make me wide awake and I find myself not even trying to go back to sleep. I just walk over to the office and put in three or four hours of work and then catch a nap. 

Since I'm doing most of my work at home and only one day a week has any truly scheduled activity, my time I put into the show can be at any hour, just so long as I meet deadline. 

Anymore I just catch my rest when it is convenient and I'm not locked into a set 8 hour block. It takes the pressure off of trying to force sleep when the brain doesn't want to. 

15 hours ago, Blarg said:

I have been getting up at 2 to 3 am every night for the last five years. It's a requirement and rarely do I sleep through it anymore even though I don't set an alarm.

13 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Is that due to medical reasons? That’s rough man. 

Blarg isn't alone on this and I do not have any medical issues. I will wake up between 3 and 4 AM every day. In fact, I haven't used an alarm in over 5 years. On weekends I will go back to sleep around 5 for another couple of hours. To be honest it's annoying AF. Adam is right in that I probably need therapy   

Edited by Jason