• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

2 hours ago, Jason said:

It’s so freaking ghetto 

If I’m driving to Mammoth or Tahoe I’ll take the 15 to the 58 to avoid that dogshit. The 58 is nice now that they’ve completely revamped it to a 4 lane highway. 

There are too many methbillies driving around Adelanto to make the 395 worth while. Every time that town makes the news it’s because somebody blew a stoplight and killed a family of four. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

They used to have a minor league team there and you brought two towels. One was to wipe the dirt and sand off the seats and the other to sit on because they were scorching hot. 

Before I changed my route to the Sierras I used to drive past the home of the Mavericks. It was really depressing seeing that park rot away. 

N.Y. state finally reveals nursing home COVID death toll after shocking report

A damning attorney general’s report that showed Gov. Andrew Cuomo and other officials downplayed the deadly impact of COVID-19 on New York’s nursing homes finally led the state’s embattled health commissioner on Thursday to reveal the total number of resident fatalities.

In a defensive, nearly 1,700-word statement, Dr. Howard Zucker released figures that put the tally of confirmed and presumed deaths in both nursing homes and hospitals at 12,743 as of Jan. 19.

The staggering number is only slightly less than the 13,000-plus suggested by the report issued earlier in the day by Attorney General Letitia James.

That report said data from 62 nursing homes showed the death toll of residents was 56 percent higher than publicly acknowledged by by the Department of Health.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

A damning attorney general’s report that showed Gov. Andrew Cuomo and other officials downplayed the deadly impact of COVID-19 on New York’s nursing homes finally led the state’s embattled health commissioner on Thursday to reveal the total number of resident fatalities.

In a defensive, nearly 1,700-word statement, Dr. Howard Zucker released figures that put the tally of confirmed and presumed deaths in both nursing homes and hospitals at 12,743 as of Jan. 19.

The staggering number is only slightly less than the 13,000-plus suggested by the report issued earlier in the day by Attorney General Letitia James.

That report said data from 62 nursing homes showed the death toll of residents was 56 percent higher than publicly acknowledged by by the Department of Health.

Is this part in Cuomo’s book?

On 1/25/2021 at 12:19 PM, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

People 65 or older are referred to the Othena app which unsurprisingly has gotten hammered.  Every day there's reports about people who had scheduled appointments cancelled on them while people who shouldn't have gotten the vaccine yet did.  The state knew this was coming down and it's been a complete failure so far in the roll out.  As of 3 days ago CA ranked 47th as far as the % of distributed vaccines administered:

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-covid-19-vaccines-administered.html

If they were at the same rate as New York or Texas over half a million more people would have received the vaccination already. 

Idaho was ranked low on this as well, so a couple of days ago I sent an email to our local health district asking about it. Then, yesterday:

Gov. Little signs executive order to speed up safe vaccine rollout, promote transparency in vaccine administration

Boise, Idaho – Governor Brad Little signed a new executive order today requiring local public health districts and healthcare providers to regularly report the number of vaccine doses they have been allocated, how many shots they have given, and how many doses they have in inventory, to ensure vaccine is getting out in a timely fashion.

Link

8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

If I’m driving to Mammoth or Tahoe I’ll take the 15 to the 58 to avoid that dogshit. The 58 is nice now that they’ve completely revamped it to a 4 lane highway. 

There are too many methbillies driving around Adelanto to make the 395 worth while. Every time that town makes the news it’s because somebody blew a stoplight and killed a family of four. 

From the 58 when do you head toward Mammoth, Tahoe?

8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

That's going way out of your way for no good reason.

(When I lived in So. Cal. and was heading to Mammoth) I always hit the Del Taco there in Adelanto for breakfast.

18 minutes ago, Jay said:

That's going way out of your way for no good reason.

(When I lived in So. Cal. and was heading to Mammoth) I always hit the Del Taco there in Adelanto for breakfast.

It honestly only adds about ten more minutes to the trip and it’s on a brand new drip of road. 

Also the Del Tacos in the desert are always better. The one in Baker by The Mad Greek is the best Del Taco on the planet.

Edited by Lhalo

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Has the media stopped their verbal nob slobbing of this guy yet. I imagine there will be crickets from a lot of the media on this story 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

#MeToo I don’t snort my melatonin though. Maybe I’ll try that tonight 

It hits the bloodstream quicker if you snort it. Plus you get the nostalgic feeling from back when we used to snort the good stuff.