• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Maybe.

That still doesn't address the fact that there are far too many guns in the inner-cities.

My neighborhood probably has 5-10 guns per household. About twoo hundred homes in this development yet nobody has ever been shot in this neighborhood. We also have every race of people known to man living here. why is that

14 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

My neighborhood probably has 5-10 guns per household. About twoo hundred homes in this development yet nobody has ever been shot in this neighborhood. We also have every race of people known to man living here. why is that

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Of course they aren't.

Libs have been blaming many inanimate objects for their problems lately.

”That statue is offensive!”

”That syrup is racist!”

”That gun killed someone!”

I own multiple guns. They have never harmed any human being. They can’t do anything without me using them. I’ve actually provided food for me and my family in a more humane way than than any fast food restaurant can ever accomplish using guns. 

When people want to take my guns away from me I just shrug my shoulders and feel sorry for them. They can’t see the forest through the trees. It’s just sad.

15 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Libs have been blaming many inanimate objects for their problems lately.

”That statue is offensive!”

”That syrup is racist!”

”That gun killed someone!”

I own multiple guns. They have never harmed any human being. They can’t do anything without me using them. I’ve actually provided food for me and my family in a more humane way than than any fast food restaurant can ever accomplish using guns. 

When people want to take my guns away from me I just shrug my shoulders and feel sorry for them. They can’t see the forest through the trees. It’s just sad.

Again, nobody is taking your guns away. It can't and won't happen.

But there are too many guns out there. It's just how it is. The 2A has given so many problems to this country that we can't go back on it now. But in terms of black crime, are these criminals going to go after guns or money? Well, you suggested welfare reform so obviously money is an issue for them. 

I mean do you really not agree that if there were fewer guns, there'd be fewer gun violence? Keep in mind how many deaths in this country occur due to gun related violence. Complete gun control isn't the answer, but at some point you gotta at least attempt to meet halfway here... 

9 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Yep and republicans care about the unborn babies and don't care when the born ones are shot in school, or at least don't care enough to give up their guns. Lots of hypocrisy to go around

This is dumb.  It’s like saying libs don’t care about unborn babies while also not caring about black guys killing other black guys.  So yes, lots of hypocrisy. 

17 minutes ago, Redondo said:

So it only spreads when it fits a narrative? 

There is no way to say that people weren't exposed with all the closeness during protests. 

But for sure it happened during the Trump rally?

Lol.

Outdoors vs indoors, it is a pretty simple concept.