• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

20 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Do you really care about the unborn, or do you just want to exercise control over women? 

I think a civil society can only survive if we honor the value of each life starting at conception. I A society that willingly accepts the murder of 1 million innocent babies every years sets the moral climate for the murder and persecution of the living. The progressive left already has elected leaders on record supporting post birth abortions. Just a matter of time. Remember these are the people that argue for men pissing in the girls room. Their argument started off with gay marriage and pride months but look where we are now. This is why we must address all issues as an overall theme and stop the single issue debates with leftist. Leftist have one goal and that is  to dismantle the American way of life and the Christian values at the foundation. 

So tell me again how the party of women’s rights supports  a man beating a woman’s ass in an MMA fight or accepting a basketball scholarship dedicated for a women.  

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Just now, angelinkc said:

I think a civil society can only survive if we honor the value of each life starting at conception. I A society that willingly accepts the murder of 1 million innocent babies every years sets the moral climate for the murder and persecution of the living. The progressive left already has elected leaders on record supporting post birth abortions. Just a matter of time. Remember these are the people that argue for men pissing in the girls room. Their argument started off with gay marriage and pride months but look where we are now. This is why we must address all issues as an overall theme and stop the single issue debates with leftist. Leftist have one goal and that is  to dismantle the American way of life and the Christian values at the foundation. 

So tell me again how the party of women’s rights supports  a man beating a woman’s ass in an MMA fight or accepting a basketball scholarship dedicated for a women.  

This has absolutely zero to do with you not wanting to wear a mask.

3 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

This has absolutely zero to do with you not wanting to wear a mask.

Cmon lefty. Big picture here. Mask may be helpful but this is ultimately about control. Control starts at birth from who lives or dies. Optional abortions are the first step to mandated child limit laws. Social policies redistribute wealth and control how much a person should have. Leftist energy policies are all about wealth redistribution and control of how much energy one can consume. Mask and social distancing control individual freedoms across all aspects of life. All these forms of control are masked as a benefit to mankind but are ultimately designed to eliminate American values. Replace God with government and enforce the immoral tyrannical societies on the left.

You can’t win the moral high ground of saving 33k lives while funding the murder of 0vet 50 million babies. 

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

Estimates say 33k if everyone wears a mask. 10 days worth of abortion in common terms. I’m willing to compromise. I’ll wear a mask to save 33k will you support ending abortions and save a million lives?

So you are going to puts yours, your families, and other people’s lives in danger in spite of the libs because you don’t like abortions? 

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Cmon lefty. Big picture here. Mask may be helpful but this is ultimately about control. Control starts at birth from who lives or dies. Optional abortions are the first step to mandated child limit laws. Social policies redistribute wealth and control how much a person should have. Leftist energy policies are all about wealth redistribution and control of how much energy one can consume. Mask and social distancing control individual freedoms across all aspects of life. All these forms of control are masked as a benefit to mankind but are ultimately designed to eliminate American values. Replace God with government and enforce the immoral tyrannical societies on the left.

You can’t win the moral high ground of saving 33k lives while funding the murder of 0vet 50 million babies. 

lol, this is nonsense

6 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

So you are going to puts yours, your families, and other people’s lives in danger in spite of the libs because you don’t like abortions? 

I will wear a mask if the situation warrants it. I will not live the rest of my life wearing a mask in an outdoor environment. This isn’t Black Death and we should really focus on issues that save the most lives. However that issue isn’t political advantageous to the left so they keep the vacuum cleaners running. 

Leftist ideology. Not wearing a mask is irresponsible behavior and should face punitive charges. . Girl fucks a stranger and get knocked up. Totally unavoidable act and girl is authorized to commit murder to avoid consequences

You're hilariously childish. 

13 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Nah. You're a victim of your own assumptions here. There's nothing pretentious about being concerned for human life. You're fairly childish tonight.

So what makes babies lives less valuable? I want to believe your concern but ultimately we are debating the value of human lives. I must wear a mask  so I don’t harm other individuals but a woman can kill a baby to avoid any inconvenience 

15 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

So what makes babies lives less valuable? I want to believe your concern but ultimately we are debating the value of human lives. I must wear a mask to protect so I don’t harm other individuals but a woman can kill a baby to avoid any inconvenience 

Is this what you would say to somebody who holds many, if not just about all of the same beliefs as you but also has a brain that's functional enough to separate the masks from politics? These people are out there. Trust me. I know 'em. I come in contact with them frequently. 

If such a person said to you:

"microbrainkc, I believe that you should wear a mask so we can slow down transmission of this virus, save lives and allow us to open up our economy so that people can get their lives back on track. Will you wear a mask?"

would you respond with:

"Well, not until tennisplayingchimpanzee on Angelswin stops supporting abortion even though I don't know that if supports abortion in the first place."

?

Dumbass.

We have about 8 people at our office right now (usually about 160 people.) One of the people still working there told us today his sister, who he lives with, tested positive. They are both asymptomatic. He will be working from home for 2 weeks and I will not be seeing my parents or anyone else with health issues for the next two weeks. I will still go to the office like normal along with everyone else. 

In a way I hope I get the ‘rona. I’m 40 and in decent health so my chances of dying or becoming extremely sick if I catch it are less than perishing in my car that I drive everyday. In a week or so I’ll go get the antibody test to see if I’m infected by this WuFlu. I’ll keep you all updated. Sorry if my sentence structure sucks but these White Claws are fucking delicious. 

2 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Is this what you would say to somebody who holds many, if not just about all of the same beliefs as you but also has a brain that's functional enough to separate the masks from politics? These people are out there. Trust me. I know 'em. I come in contact with them frequently. 

If such a person said to you:

"microbrainkc, I believe that you should wear a mask so we can slow down transmission of this virus, save lives and allow us to open up our economy so that people can get their lives back on track. Will you wear a mask?"

would you respond with:

"Well, not until tennisplayingchimpanzee on Angelswin stops supporting abortion even though I don't know that if supports abortion in the first place."

?

Dumbass.

I am not in the 100% no mask wearing crowd, I am willing to compromise. Why can't we address saving all lives while we wear masks? Asking me to wear a mask is asking me to give up some individual freedoms to potentially save some lives. I say give me a mask and consider not sucking babies limb from limb from their mothers womb. Your lack of concern for babies makes me doubt your true concern for human life. You are a highly educated man and it is sad to see a good mind wasted. You can't win the value of life argument with a very uneducated redneck. Your defense is diminished to name calling and insults. 

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

We have about 8 people at our office right now (usually about 160 people.) One of the people still working there told us today his sister, who he lives with, tested positive. They are both asymptomatic. He will be working from home for 2 weeks and I will not be seeing my parents or anyone else with health issues for the next two weeks. I will still go to the office like normal along with everyone else. 

In a way I hope I get the ‘rona. I’m 40 and in decent health so my chances of dying or becoming extremely sick if I catch it are less than perishing in my car that I drive everyday. In a week or so I’ll go get the antibody test to see if I’m infected by this WuFlu. I’ll keep you all updated. Sorry if my sentence structure sucks but these White Claws are fucking delicious. 

White Claws?

Homo.

I am not in the 100% no mask wearing crowd, I am willing to compromise. Why can't we address saving all lives while we wear masks? Asking me to wear a mask is asking me to give up some individual freedoms to potentially save some lives. I say give me a mask and consider not sucking babies limb from limb from their mothers womb. Your lack of concern for babies makes me doubt your true concern for human life. You are a highly educated man and it is sad to see a good mind wasted. You can't win the value of life argument with a very uneducated redneck. Your defense is diminished to name calling and insults. 

Oh, you're still of the belief that I support abortion? Like I said, these are assumptions. Wear a mask, doofus.

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Be safe, jackass. 

Just now, fishbulb said:

Oh, you're still of the belief that I support abortion? Like I said, these are assumptions. Wear a mask, doofus.

Being Pro-choice means you personally murder 12 babies a year. Not unborn fetuses, live infants.

1 minute ago, fishbulb said:

If you are pro life say it boldly. Fight with the same passion you do for mask. If more pro life libs stood up to their friends change can happen. Unfortunately pro life dems have been eliminated from the party. If libs would just compromise a little on some moral issues, there is a huge amount of common ground to be gained in other areas.