• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 hours ago, Adam said:

My massage place is open. Thank God!

I've been using this big thick cloth mask. I recently cut a sleeve off a t-shirt and have been using that as a mask. Much more comfortable. And I cut the other sleeve off so I can show off the guns. Win-win.

Went on Saturday in your neck of the woods. Glad she is back.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Went on Saturday in your neck of the woods. Glad she is back.

I've got a "I should do an 8-ball of coke and slam a bunch of xannies beforehand" sales presentation on Wednesday. I think once I get through that I'm going.

48 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Wait, what?  Isn't that one of those elitist Liberal Arts Colleges? 

Supposed to be Christian conservative but they are starting to cower to the mob on some issues. It is a rich kid school. He got a few scholarships and has my gi bill. He managed to go for free and pocket 23k in cash so hope he doesn’t piss away the opportunity 

9 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Has anyone seen a scientific study on the effectiveness of mask? Hopefully one that includes the composition and types with proven effectiveness rates by material. Be nice if the study is also peer reviewed. 

When you wear a mask you’re at risk of being verbally assaulted by maga Karens. When you don’t wear a mask you’re at risk of being assaulted by she/her Karens. 

16 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Chuck said I could shit on his couch and he wouldn't ban me.

Are you calling him a liar?

Chuck understands your irritable bowel syndrome and is conceding a little as long as you don't wipe on the curtains.

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

I believe you can Google it

I did and I am sure the science lovers in here have as well. If you are not wearing a N95 mask, you may as well have a dick on your forehead for protection. All these other mask are nothing more than political statements and probably do harm by providing a false sense of protection.

https://www.livescience.com/are-face-masks-effective-reducing-coronavirus-spread.html

4 hours ago, Adam said:

When you wear a mask you’re at risk of being verbally assaulted by maga Karens. When you don’t wear a mask you’re at risk of being assaulted by she/her Karens. 

Mask are very cultural. Probably 50-1 not wearing mask here but sounds like most everyone has one in Cali. Based on the deaths, I have yet to see proof mask are saving lives. Most of the hardest hit states had the most restrictions and mask regulations. If everyone had a N95, we would probably see benefits. The other masks are purely political statements that provide excellent cover for leftist criminals.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I wear it because I tolerate it and prefer not to draw attention to myself

We went to visit my fathers grave two weekends ago. My brother wore a bandana for his mask, and it was obvious by his body language and facial expressions that he didn’t want to do so. My stepmother wouldn’t take hers off, by contrast, except when we went to lunch.