• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

11 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

If you are pro life say it boldly. Fight with the same passion you do for mask. If more pro life libs stood up to their friends change can happen. Unfortunately pro life dems have been eliminated from the party. If libs would just compromise a little on some moral issues, there is a huge amount of common ground to be gained in other areas. 

Yep and republicans care about the unborn babies and don't care when the born ones are shot in school, or at least don't care enough to give up their guns. Lots of hypocrisy to go around

6 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Yep and republicans care about the unborn babies and don't care when the born ones are shot in school, or at least don't care enough to give up their guns. Lots of hypocrisy to go around

School shootings are a big concern at the moment. 

46 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

We have about 8 people at our office right now (usually about 160 people.) One of the people still working there told us today his sister, who he lives with, tested positive. They are both asymptomatic. He will be working from home for 2 weeks and I will not be seeing my parents or anyone else with health issues for the next two weeks. I will still go to the office like normal along with everyone else. 

In a way I hope I get the ‘rona. I’m 40 and in decent health so my chances of dying or becoming extremely sick if I catch it are less than perishing in my car that I drive everyday. In a week or so I’ll go get the antibody test to see if I’m infected by this WuFlu. I’ll keep you all updated. Sorry if my sentence structure sucks but these White Claws are fucking delicious. 

I got a call from a client the other day. They brought in a clinic to test all their employees. Of 80 tested, 11 came back positive. All 11 were asymptomatic. 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's funny because having fewer guns is literally a possible solution to this but we can't discuss that because some people get angry.

You’ll only take away guns from law abiding citizens. Quit pretending you can rid this country of 300 million guns. 

Have you looked at gun sales lately btw? You’re living in a fantasy land if you think Americans want to give up the 2nd Amendment. 

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You’ll only take away guns from law abiding citizens. Quit pretending you can rid this country of 300 million guns. 

Have you looked at gun sales lately btw? You’re living in a fantasy land if you think Americans want to give up the 2nd Amendment. 

I didn't say taking away anything. Offer buyback programs in the inner-city. Don't ask. Just buy the guns back. Get as many of these things off the streets as possible.

I don't give a shit about the 2A. It's dumb. It's incredibly outdated. But the damage has been done. You can't take the guns back now.

What do you think would help possibly solve the issues in Chicago?

17 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I didn't say taking away anything. Offer buyback programs in the inner-city. Don't ask. Just buy the guns back. Get as many of these things off the streets as possible.

I don't give a shit about the 2A. It's dumb. It's incredibly outdated. But the damage has been done. You can't take the guns back now.

What do you think would help possibly solve the issues in Chicago?

education and two parent homes. A little knowledge of the good book wouldnt hurt either. Criminals are not going to hand over their weapons for money.