• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

56 minutes ago, wopphil said:

You think that line is strong enough to indicate positive? When my wife and I were positive, the bottom line was as bright as the top. My parents recently came down with something and my dad’s test looked a lot like yours. Then my mom got sick. Multiple tests came back negative, and now they think they actually had RSV or something other than Covid. 

Yep. Also, I've had considerable exposure in the past week. My daughter has it, my (soon to be ex) wife has it, my brother in law has it. It is EVERYWHERE at work, lots of patients testing positive incidentally before procedures. I think it's accurate.

My symptoms line up with super mild Omicron: sore throat with congestion and a mild cough. I got a PCR swab done on Thursday afternoon but no results yet as it was through a community labs site (didn't want to drive over to the work testing site... would have had results by now if I had). I think they're overwhelmed right now so whereas processing was 24 hours before, it seems like 48-72 now.

12 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Yep. Also, I've had considerable exposure in the past week. My daughter has it, my (soon to be ex) wife has it, my brother in law has it. It is EVERYWHERE at work, lots of patients testing positive incidentally before procedures. I think it's accurate.

My symptoms line up with super mild Omicron: sore throat with congestion and a mild cough. I got a PCR swab done on Thursday afternoon but no results yet as it was through a community labs site (didn't want to drive over to the work testing site... would have had results by now if I had). I think they're overwhelmed right now so whereas processing was 24 hours before, it seems like 48-72 now.

Best of luck to you. And I have mad respect for the work you have been doing and putting yourself at risk. Hopefully this will be nothing for you and you will be feeling normal again real soon. 

My best friend just had to take his wife to the ER because she was having trouble breathing. It’s her tenth day fighting the virus, she’s 34 and healthy, but not vaccinated. Just because you’re in a low risk group it doesn’t mean you aren’t at risk.

My friend just had to sit down his 6 year old son and explain the situation to him.

7 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

My best friend just had to take his wife to the ER because she was having trouble breathing. It’s her tenth day fighting the virus, she’s 34 and healthy, but not vaccinated. Just because you’re in a low risk group it doesn’t mean you aren’t at risk.

My friend just had to sit down his 6 year old son and explain the situation to him.

That sucks. I'll gladly take my chances with the vaccine over this covid garbage 

COVID-19: Pfizer head sees a return to ‘normal life’ in the spring

Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, said in an interview published late Sunday that he believes there will be a "return to normal life" sometime in the spring after over two years of dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a report.

Bourla made the comments to Le Figaro, the French newspaper, according to the Financial Times. He credits the volume of testing, vaccinations and emerging treatments as key factors at play for the world's eventual emergence from the COVID-19 epidemic

The antiviral COVID-19 drugs are seen as the next step in the fight against the virus. The vaccines have been credited with helping to prevent deaths during the recent wave of infections, but critics say they have done little to slow the disease’s spread due to the transmissibility of the omicron variant.

Last month, U.S. health regulators authorized Paxlovid to treat early COVID-19 infections. Those who have taken the drug have seen a nearly 90 percent reduction in hospitalizations and deaths among patients most likely to get severe disease.

13 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Damn, I hope she gets better. 

13 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

@cals is aroused.

11 hours ago, St1ck said:

50% of the film had to be shot by a different team of camera operators due to filming occurring within 500 feet of an elementary school.

10 hours ago, Jason said:

I laughed at that 

The Trivia is just hilarious.

Film maker Joshua Wesely (29) and his girlfriend of four years recently celebrated her 18th birthday.