• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Just now, Lhalo said:

Here’s the kicker, I’ll be there again tomorrow not infecting anyone.

Hopefully there won’t be someone there who’s been vaccinated that spreads the virus to som fat person who dies. That would definitely suck. 

I'd have kept you out of the Hut of Warmth. We'd spray paint you with a scarlet UD (unvaxxed doofus) and then send you back down the hill.

44 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I think we all can be thankful that it ended up being a mild version

By spreading so easily more people have natural immunity which is a good thing

Hopefully we can see an end to all this Covid

As a society (planet?) we're so fortunate to have had a combination of vaccination and a relatively mild variant, especially given to how contagious omicron is.

This could have been unbelievably awful.

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

BB54FC37-AC52-4001-8507-510734D8F1C3.jpeg

Haven't been snow skiing in about 20 years, since my wife hurt her back in a car accident.

What are those super-short skis that people are using? I don't remember ever seeing skis that short on an adult.

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

Haven't been snow skiing in about 20 years, since my wife hurt her back in a car accident.

What are those super-short skis that people are using? I don't remember ever seeing skis that short on an adult.

I think they are called skates or something like that. They are the rollerbladers of the snow world 

26 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

As a society (planet?) we're so fortunate to have had a combination of vaccination and a relatively mild variant, especially given to how contagious omicron is.

Imagine if Omicron was as severe as Delta. Holy crap, we dodged a bullet 

9 minutes ago, Jay said:

All through High School and college I had a friend that owned a snowboard shop in Big Bear so I never had to pay a single dime for a lift pass no matter where I went. Unfortunately his wife blew her brains out and he sold the business shortly after and moved out of state with his kiddos. Very sad for his family first and then sad that my sweet hook up was gone forever. 

54 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Are we though?