• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 minute ago, RallyMo said:

For the most part. Still a bit of a sore throat and my sinuses are on fire, but as of yet no fever or anything like that. Slight fatigue. I've been functional the whole time, just getting shit done around the house. 

My sinuses have been acting up for a couple of weeks now but I've had 3 negative PCR tests during that time. I feel left out but I really never want to get covid 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

My PCR test, unsurprisingly, came back positive.

The craziest thing about it is that @SlappyUtilityMIF told me that PCR tests were no longer going to be offered once we started the engine on 2022. It's shocking to me that some people were misinformed about that. SHOCKING.

I'll be getting my weekly PCR test tomorrow. Then Wednesday morning I'll get the text with results. My wife actually looks forward to results because my negative test is somewhat insuring she isn't infected. 

44 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Every chapter of "Larry Demands Answers" ends with him getting answers which are either completely ignored or met with a "yes, but what about (insert completely different thing here)?"

I gotta be honest: I truly do love it.

It's the thrill of the chase that matters most to Lar Bear.

16 minutes ago, cals said:

So my 7 year old has it.    Her and I just got back from a ski trip in Oregon so she either got it traveling or at my buddies house in Oregon or most likely at the gymnastics camp she was at yesterday in Orange which full of maskless Lerry’s Kids.

(She’s double vaxxed with Pfizer.  She has a very mild sore throat and a little stuffy nose, otherwise fine.)

That stinks. Hopefully the rest of your family can avoid getting it 

1 hour ago, cals said:

So my 7 year old has it.    Her and I just got back from a ski trip in Oregon so she either got it traveling or at my buddies house in Oregon or most likely at the gymnastics camp she was at yesterday in Orange which full of maskless Lerry’s Kids.

(She’s double vaxxed with Pfizer.  She has a very mild sore throat and a little stuffy nose, otherwise fine.)

Sometimes I forget you have kids.

Hope your daughter kicks COVID's ass. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

Sounds like she'll be fine.  Now that you both got it, you can do a bunch of daddy daughter stuff.  Like take her to the microbrew, which seems to be a common thing at all the breweries I've gone to.

22 minutes ago, cals said:

I told my daughter of your guys’ encouraging messages and she said “she feels fine” and then asked me if my friends are pussies.

Since she goes to a private school she'll appreciate that we are praying for her