• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Played golf today with an anti-vax.  It's cool out and a 15mph wind going was my only hope. Mother fucker was hacking and shit and I swore I saw a cluster come out that looked like the Covid ball as they depict it.  Hit the parking lot and my nose was running like Snoqualmie Falls but thicker like molasses.  Fuck I played golf with patient 1.

82 Blarg, fuck off.   

34 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hopefully other businesses head in this direction.

GE suspends Covid vaccine and testing rules after Supreme Court blocks Biden mandate

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/ge-suspends-covid-vaccine-and-testing-rules-after-supreme-court-blocks-biden-mandate/ar-AASN4jj

Larry, you healed?  Serious question, my other friend had the vid and asked the same and he was good to go. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

Why do you guys give a shit?  Isn’t your whole schtick that we don’t have to rely on the government for anything?  Do you make smug jokes when food stamps go out late?

Because it's damn near impossible to get an appointment

I have noticed few months ago I could get tested any day, any time.  Now there is nothing open. Strange thing is I live in Rubesville and they all say "I have had Covid, I have antibodies, I don't need no stinking vaccine, I can jump off buildings and fly now, I am cured from Covid." So why the fuck are you having to get tested when you have all the antibodies and are now faster than a speeding bullet. 

This free test thing is ok I guess, everybody should take advantage of it.

But really you don't need a test kit. From what I've seen if you catch covid you'll know it. Scratchy throat, then headache, fever and fatigue. My wife tested negative twice with rapid tests but I still suspect that she had covid. It could have been flu but the symptoms were textbook covid. She was over it in a few days, but then had a cough for a week or so after that so we kept her isolated.

The additional confirmation from a test kit is not very useful IMO. A negative result from a test kit is not useful either when you obviously have a sick person right there.

My recommendation is get some throat lozenges with zinc and have those on hand. When the scratchy throat happens you'll want some good lozenges and they say that zinc is helpful.

8 hours ago, mmc said:

Lol, won't even ship out for a week or two

5 days till Wednesday.  + 7-12 days till they ship.  Via USPS so 7 days-7 years to receive.  Earliest you will get it is 19 days from now.  But probably more like a month.  Numbers are sky high right now, but they seem to be on the downswing.  In a month, this thing will be forgotten and you will be able to get a test anywhere you want, just like all the previous strains cycles.   And by the time the next variant hits, these things may not be unable to detect the new strain or expired.  

45 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Tengo vid.20220115_093811.jpg

You think that line is strong enough to indicate positive? When my wife and I were positive, the bottom line was as bright as the top. My parents recently came down with something and my dad’s test looked a lot like yours. Then my mom got sick. Multiple tests came back negative, and now they think they actually had RSV or something other than Covid.