• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

10 minutes ago, cals said:

I'm just making sure you aren't close to hurting yourself.  That's more important than your blind devotion to a charlatan. 

Are you so fucking stupid you can't recognize that I'm trying to give you a taste of your own medicine?

Holy shit you're dumb.

25 minutes ago, cals said:

I was wondering why it seemed like you finally had balls. I was starting to like the new you.

It was funny when you tried to change the subject by implying my life has been a failure.

Pretty weak.

9 minutes ago, cals said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-caught-hot-mic-heated-210949406.html

"Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, was caught on tape muttering “What a moron, Jesus Christ.”  after a Republican senator demanded that he provide members of Congress with a financial disclosure that is already publicly available."

Ha ha.

I watched some of this hearing today and the political theater is annoying AF

1 hour ago, cals said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-caught-hot-mic-heated-210949406.html

"Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, was caught on tape muttering “What a moron, Jesus Christ.”  after a Republican senator demanded that he provide members of Congress with a financial disclosure that is already publicly available."

Ha ha.

Senator does look like a dumbass. I probably would have slapped Barney out  his chair. He he could have jumped to the top of the GOP 24 ticket with that move. A little dishonest by Fauci. It’s highly unlikely Fauci is dumb enough to deal directly with these companies. I have no doubts that he just like all our chiefs get paid. Hell I sign the same disclose Fauci is referring to and it isn’t public knowledge unless requested. Fauci’s office has failed to respond to several request for his disclosure and truthfully it probably isn’t up to date. I know mine is a few years old but I do t update it unless HR mentions it. That’s happened once in 6 years and it’s as needed or annual requirement. The little cocksucker also negotiated a huge pay increase to prevent pandemics which he failed to do. 

The  theater gets old from the politicians. The reps are all show. Stop bickering with his little ass. Defund his ass  and prosecute his ass across multiple states. If that don’t work, drop him off in the trailer park for a good ass whipping. 

22 hours ago, gotbeer said:

So just got back from the ER for my dad.  He's doing fine.  But man, what a shitshow the ER is.  Compound that with the understaffing.  And that he couldn't get into any of the closer hospitals and had to be taken to county.  

Oh, and here is the kicker.  ER didn't check for vaccine or do a temperature check.  Which I thought was really weird.

Spoke too soon.