• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

26 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That's brutal. I hope you can make the goal but rubber band effect once you return to a regular 1800-2000 calorie a day lifestyle. 

At 230 LBs my maintenance calorie need would be Net 2600 per day. In 2021 my net calorie intake was probably 4000 per day

Pfizer CEO says omicron vaccine will be ready in March

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/covid-vaccine-pfizer-ceo-says-omicron-vaccine-will-be-ready-in-march.html

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla on Monday said a vaccine that targets the omicron variant of Covid will be ready in March, and the company’s already begun manufacturing the doses.

“This vaccine will be ready in March,” Bourla told CNBC’s “Squawk Box.” “We [are] already starting manufacturing some of these quantities at risk.”

2 hours ago, Adam said:

At 230 LBs my maintenance calorie need would be Net 2600 per day. In 2021 my net calorie intake was probably 4000 per day

You nodded your head yes when they asked if you wanted fries with that?

Problem with having kids is you eat with them and often what they eat. Also trying to keep it cheap to afford other things. Breaking that circle of weight gain is the toughest. I wasn't successful even being conscious about what I was doing. 

Now if you'll excuse me I need to get lunch. No fries with that. 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

You're so dead. Hopefully you're wearing a couple N95s

i've been using a good mask here at school but it's not an N95. i like it because it's double layer fabric and has a headband instead of those idiotic ear loops that really irritate me. we've been told we'll now have to wear an N95/KN95/surgical mask on campus. not looking forward to it.

if i die, you can have my golf clubs my wife will thank you for attending the service and then tell you to take off.

12 minutes ago, Tank said:

i've been using a good mask here at school but it's not an N95. i like it because it's double layer fabric and has a headband instead of those idiotic ear loops that really irritate me. we've been told we'll now have to wear an N95/KN95/surgical mask on campus. not looking forward to it.

if i die, you can have my golf clubs my wife will thank you for attending the service and then tell you to take off.

A headband?