• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It's concerning if you're unvaccinated and unhealthy 

I mean yeah but every form of covid is and before this we essentially adjusted our society to accommodate that.  Ever since this came in though, more shits been added that affects everyone like CA's mask mandate and all the extra BS going on in Canada.  That's moreso what I'm referring to

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I may have missed it as I don't have a dirty mind 

Here's a pro tip (pun intended) for you. As I mentioned the other day, st1ck can quote every movie made in the last 30 years. So when someone throws him a softball just wait until he takes a swing before you step in the way

17 hours ago, Lhalo said:

They still haven't gotten over what happened to Alanis.

17 hours ago, cals said:

Isn't it ironic?

17 hours ago, St1ck said:

It's good advice that she just didn't take. 

15 hours ago, arch stanton said:

You oughta know 

15 hours ago, Lhalo said:

The no drinking sign on your IPA break. 😥

15 hours ago, St1ck said:

Would you go down on Dave Coulier in a theater?

2 weeks bans for y'all 

Also, this gives me an idea.

On 12/18/2021 at 8:17 PM, cals said:

Can we play “Am I the Asshole?” for a minute?

Now, putting aside that your first instinct is to say “Stopped at ‘asshole’, answer is yes”, take a listen to my story.

Some members of my family were supposed to come over today for a bbq but my littlest got a running nose and other cold symptoms yesterday and then late last night she ran a fever of 102.5.  So we told my family this morning we would put the bbq off until Sunday and if she was better than we’d do it then.  Well she’s had no fever all day, she’s been energetic and playful and clearly has a bit of a cold.  My brother and his family all had COVID last month and are vaccinated.  My nephew’s wife is 6 months pregnant and they’re both vaccinated.

So now they’re basically saying they won’t come over unless we give my 4 year old a rapid.   She’s had probably 5-6 done over the past year and a half and she understandably does not enjoy the brain poke.

My wife and I don’t really want to subject her to that and I told my brother I’m 99% sure it’s just a cold and given that fact he’s more likely to get that cold than COVID if she actually had COVID.

Am I the asshole for not wanting to give my kid the test so they’re not worried about it at the bbq? 

Not at all.  My two grand daughters both had “colds” and we cancelled a dinner here at the house.