• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I just received an email notice that an employee on the premises Tuesday, when I go in for my covid test and media pickup, tested positive for Covid on a PCR, not a rapid test. That's only the third employee to test positive in over a year and a half.

That's the good news. The bad is there are only 14 people allowed on site. 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

This is fun! Covid is never going away and will continually evolve with different variants. If they are doing this to protect people that are unvaccinated then it’s a waste of time. Anyone who wants a vaccine has had plenty of time to get it so they are on their own

Andddd like most viruses going back to the 1918 pandemic, after many mutations, the current versions are much weaker than earlier ones.

Yet, we have some treating omicron like it’s the Black Plague and panicking.

Sundays Rams game has been pushed back to Tuesday. They’ve got a whopping 29 players in the COVID treatment protocol (or whatever it’s called). UCLA, the Anaheim Ducks, and the Lakers are also rescheduling games. Other teams are doing the same.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

Sundays Rams game has been pushed back to Tuesday. They’ve got a whopping 29 players in the COVID treatment protocol (or whatever it’s called). UCLA, the Anaheim Ducks, and the Lakers are also rescheduling games. Other teams are doing the same.

Don't worry.  There are only a few tens of thousand of breakthrough cases according to the CDC.  Nothing to see here.  Trust them, they know what they are doing.

Harris says Biden administration 'didn't see omicron coming'

“We didn’t see Delta coming. I think most scientists did not — upon whose advice and direction we have relied — didn’t see Delta coming,” Harris said. “We didn’t see Omicron coming. And that’s the nature of what this, this awful virus has been, which as it turns out, has mutations and variants.” 

Face Palm GIF by Captain Obvious

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

I’m gonna stand on a ledge here and predict there will be another variant before next summer . . .

. . . near the time when Biden has to resign for “health reasons.” 

Didn't you already say he wasn't going to make it until the end of the year? You're turning into Larry with your predictions. 

7 hours ago, St1ck said:

Didn't you already say he wasn't going to make it until the end of the year? You're turning into Larry with your predictions. 

No, I didn’t. I initially thought they’d kept him stay in office through the first year so he could get the whole presidential experience for himself and his family. I amended that to the summer.