• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Eppler on MLB Network

VariousCrap

No #Angels signings but Eppler shared...
- Tho they've scrapped several plans, they still have other paths towards contention
- One path inc. 'pen – but only if they can't add impact bat and/or pitcher
- Still pursuing catchers in free agency (3-4 options) and trade market (2)

Angels GM Billy Eppler says "my phone is ringing a lot," referring to other teams wanting the Angels young major leaguers (Canning, Fletcher, Rengifo, Suarez, Sandoval, etc.) The #Angels are looking for pitching and may need to trade someone from that group to get it

Among the catchers the Angels are looking into include Jason Castro and Martín Maldonado, sources tell The Athletic.
Quote Tweet

d9bDBBuk_normal.jpg
Fabian Ardaya

@FabianArdaya
·
Billy Eppler said the Angels are currently targeting 3-4 different catchers in free agency and two more in the trade market.
5:30 PM · Dec 11, 2019Twitter for iPhone

2 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:
Angels GM Billy Eppler says "my phone is ringing a lot," referring to other teams wanting the Angels young major leaguers (Canning, Fletcher, Rengifo, Suarez, Sandoval, etc.) The #Angels are looking for pitching and may need to trade someone from that group to get it

Other than Canning I wouldn’t hesitate to trade any of these other names if it meant getting a front line starter. In fact I would be thrilled to build the deal around these names instead of having to spend Adell.

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

Other than Canning I wouldn’t hesitate to trade any of these other names if it meant getting a front line starter. In fact I would be thrilled to build the deal around these names instead of having to spend Adell.

I don't like the idea of trading Fletcher unless it gets you a young controlled starting pitcher.