• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Prediction Thread Post Cozart Trade

Stradling

7 minutes ago, floplag said:

I think its Artes go big or go home moment... Its the holidays and he wants everything on his plate 
I think well see 2 more signings and another trade. 

I think so too. He's not getting any younger and he always says he wants some "jewelry".

1.  Sign Cole (+35mil AAV)

2.  Trade Upton for Price (+10mil AAV)

3.  Sign Castro (+5mil AAV)

4.  Trade for Bryant (Adams, SP prospects, various others) (+18mil AAV)

5.  Trade Simba for a SP prospect (-8mil AAV)

60mil AAV added, which gives us a fair amount of space still (~10mil) under the LT limit 🙂

Lineup to start:  LaStella 2B, Trout CF, Ohtani DH, Bryant 3B, Goodwin RF, Thaiss/Pujols 1B, Castro C, Fletcher SS, Hermosillo LF

Lineup by mid-season:  LaStella 2B, Trout CF, Ohtani DH, Bryant 3B, Adell RF, Goodwin (or Marsh?) LF, Thaiss/Pujols 1B, Castro C, Fletcher SS

Rotation:  Cole, Price, Ohtani, Bundy, Heaney, Canning

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

That makes it worse. You had an off day, pinch hit late, and had a walk off while I was taking practice swings.

true, but you were busy protecting our streets from dangerous criminals.

let's call it a draw.

Just now, Lou said:

true, but you were busy protecting our streets from dangerous criminals.

let's call it a draw.

To be fair, today, Im letting bad guys do what they want as I await the cole rumors, and sick lineups with alcantra or whoever added to the roster.

You won this one fair and square, @Lou. If I didnt get tied up with the he man gif thread, maybe.... but thats a huge assumption on my part.