• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random thought from Twitter...

floplag

From hat I read it’s a hitters league. Only a handful of pitchers were under 4.0 Era

“Again, it’s unlikely that this team will make you smile by winning anytime soon. Also, last year, veteran slugger Sang-Hyun Kim was caught by the police jacking off inside his car while looking at women walking down the street.”

DeadSpin.com

3 hours ago, Erstad Grit said:

Ok, but if I saw an AA pitcher with that statline I'd be interested

3 hours ago, Dochalo said:

right.  but you likely wouldn't give him a multi-year mlb contract for a few million bucks.  

1 hour ago, Erstad Grit said:

True

also, he'd be a 32 year old AA pitcher?

7 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

From hat I read it’s a hitters league. Only a handful of pitchers were under 4.0 Era

“Again, it’s unlikely that this team will make you smile by winning anytime soon. Also, last year, veteran slugger Sang-Hyun Kim was caught by the police jacking off inside his car while looking at women walking down the street.”

DeadSpin.com

glass houses. been there done that. 

if you're not at risk of getting arrested, then you need to step your jack off game up.

I remember the Angels signing a dude that had pitched in Korea before. Ben Weber I believe. And you all know how terribly that worked out.

I could be wrong, but I believe that historically we win a title every time we sign a pitcher out of the KBO. So get it done Arte.

5 minutes ago, Don said:

I remember the Angels signing a dude that had pitched in Korea before. Ben Weber I believe. And you all know how terribly that worked out.

I could be wrong, but I believe that historically we win a title every time we sign a pitcher out of the KBO. So get it done Arte.

He pitched in Taiwan, not Korea.  And the Giants signed him after that, not the Angels.  The Angels picked him up after the Giants put him on waivers.

Other than that, good post, though.  🙂

21 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

He pitched in Taiwan, not Korea.  And the Giants signed him after that, not the Angels.  The Angels picked him up after the Giants put him on waivers.

Other than that, good post, though.  🙂

Can't win them all. At least you now know that I am completely uninterested in doing any research before I spew my superstitious thoughts about questionable pitchers with ties to the far east.

7 hours ago, Don said:

Can't win them all. At least you now know that I am completely uninterested in doing any research before I spew my superstitious thoughts about questionable pitchers with ties to the far east.

Jon Heyman could use you for his Cole predictions. Would you be willing to work off hours?

11 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Jon Heyman could use you for his Cole predictions. Would you be willing to work off hours?

I predict he’ll end up in one of the four major US time zones. I also have a hot scoop on Rich Harden’s throwing program with his son’s little league team.