• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tesla Truck

Lhalo

On 11/22/2019 at 2:46 PM, Brandon said:

Like the rest, looks ugly as shit. Was hoping to see the inside. I went in one of the sedans recently for the first time and they are cool cars....it's like a big computer.

I have never been inside one of the sedans. I see a fair number of them on the roads here.

11 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I have never been inside one of the sedans. I see a fair number of them on the roads here.

there's a showroom at the Americana and they have each of the cars inside. sat in two of them and they were very comfortable. lots of high tech stuff on the dash, including a feature that tells you where you can find Tesla charging stations. that would be extremely helpful on a long trip.

they show you all the different features you can add on, but one thing I don't like is that the basic colors are white or black, and if you want red or blue, you have to pay extra for it. for what they charge for one of their cars, that seems petty to me.

one of my kids' family has the SUV. the dad yesterday was talking about how they seem to have a lot of problems. I think they bought the first generation, something that wiser people tend not to do.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

there's a showroom at the Americana and they have each of the cars inside. sat in two of them and they were very comfortable. lots of high tech stuff on the dash, including a feature that tells you where you can find Tesla charging stations. that would be extremely helpful on a long trip.

they show you all the different features you can add on, but one thing I don't like is that the basic colors are white or black, and if you want red or blue, you have to pay extra for it. for what they charge for one of their cars, that seems petty to me.

one of my kids' family has the SUV. the dad yesterday was talking about how they seem to have a lot of problems. I think they bought the first generation, something that wiser people tend not to do.

I don't understand any car company charging extra for any paint color. Given that cars today cost more than houses did in my father's day, and that they have to paint them (unless you're John DeLorean), it seems over the top.

BTW, I once saw a DeLorean that had been painted red, and it seemed odd after seeing them all in stainless steel.

27 minutes ago, Tank said:

25 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I don't understand any car company charging extra for any paint color. Given that cars today cost more than houses did in my father's day, and that they have to paint them (unless you're John DeLorean), it seems over the top.

BTW, I once saw a DeLorean that had been painted red, and it seemed odd after seeing them all in stainless steel.

You guys seem to forget that not all paint is created equal. Is it urethane or acrylic? Metallic or pearlescent?

If it's a flat paint sure it's basic, but the ones mentioned seem to have a different hue or pearl base to them.