• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Epstein

Adam

50 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Is there really any doubt that Trump banged some of Epstein’s underage girls? Isn’t he on record bragging about how great of a guy Epstein is and how they share a common like for *young* ladies? And isn’t he the same guy who would barge in to the Miss Teen USA pageant changing room, then bragged to Howard Stern about it? 

And this is the face of the Republican Party. The same party that impeached Bill Clinton for banging a legal age intern. 

Clinton was impeached for perjury. And he has a pretty credible rape accusation against him. Having said that, I’m sure if he told the truth, they still would have impeached him.

I hope they both go down in flames over this but I have my doubts justice will really prevail.

25 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Clinton was impeached for perjury. And he has a pretty credible rape accusation against him. Having said that, I’m sure if he told the truth, they still would have impeached him.

I hope they both go down in flames over this but I have my doubts justice will really prevail.

I realize this. But the point is the same. The Republican Party of 20 years ago impeached a president for lying about a personal matter. They did this as the supposed party of morality. 

Today’s Republican Party, by contrast, enables a President who conspires with foreign governments to help his re-election campaign. They are the personification of hypocrisy. 

13 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I realize this. But the point is the same. The Republican Party of 20 years ago impeached a president for lying about a personal matter. They did this as the supposed party of morality. 

Today’s Republican Party, by contrast, enables a President who conspires with foreign governments to help his re-election campaign. They are the personification of hypocrisy. 

Nixon left office over Watergate. In contrast, the Dems don’t seem remotely concerned about the illegal wiretapping or Russia hoax. 

On 7/25/2020 at 7:58 AM, wopphil said:

Is there really any doubt that Trump banged some of Epstein’s underage girls? Isn’t he on record bragging about how great of a guy Epstein is and how they share a common like for *young* ladies? And isn’t he the same guy who would barge in to the Miss Teen USA pageant changing room, then bragged to Howard Stern about it? 

And this is the face of the Republican Party. The same party that impeached Bill Clinton for banging a legal age intern. 

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

Someone accused him of just that exactly.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

saw a list somewhere of people who visited Epstein island. celebrities and politicians, the rich and powerful. Even Tom Hanks was on the list.

Don't see him on this sites lists.

Jeffrey Epstein Island logs: Everyone who allegedly flew on ‘Lolita Express’

Other notable names

Some of the more notable names flew on Epstein’s jets fewer times. Former president Bill Clinton is believed to have taken 26 trips, well known lawyer Alan Dershowitz 12, actor & comedian Chris Tucker 11, actor Kevin Spacey 11, model Naomi Campbell 4, and Prince Andrew 4.

Current president Donald Trump and tech billionaire Bill Gates are believed to have taken one flight each on the Lolita Express. Former reporter Walter Kronkite is also listed as having taken one flight.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

saw a list somewhere of people who visited Epstein island. celebrities and politicians, the rich and powerful. Even Tom Hanks was on the list.

ok, found another list.  interesting names on there.

https://joekennedy.biz/politics/conspiracy-theories/jeffrey-epsteins-lolita-express-to-pedo-island-flight-list-who-is-on-it/2020/07/16/

Surprising names.  Barack Obama, Bill Murray, Demi Moore, Oprah, stephen Colbert, Steven Speilberg, Tom Hanks, Wil Smith.

19 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

ok, found another list.  interesting names on there.

https://joekennedy.biz/politics/conspiracy-theories/jeffrey-epsteins-lolita-express-to-pedo-island-flight-list-who-is-on-it/2020/07/16/

Surprising names.  Barack Obama, Bill Murray, Demi Moore, Oprah, stephen Colbert, Steven Speilberg, Tom Hanks, Wil Smith.

I think this is one of the fake lists that was going around.