• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Epstein

Adam

15 hours ago, Lhalo said:

What the fuck does this have to do about being President?

Then why did you bring up Clinton?

When a sitting president is identified as being a customer of an island run by a known pedophile for the purpose of having sex with underage girls, I see that as an issue.

I'm having a hard time finding the article I saw the other day, but Epstein was brought up and a DA was investigating to present charges a couple years ago. The DA said Trump was the only one that cooperated with his investigation in 2009.

Edit: I think this was the article:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/

Edwards: Nothing at all.  The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk.  I’ll give you as much time as you want.  I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.  That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...