• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Epstein

Adam

Just now, floplag said:

Its amazing to me that the media still talking about a trump comment from years ago, and ignoring entirely one of the most prolific pedophiles were likely ever known... priorities i guess. 

Its abundantly clear to me that neither side wants this solved, at least they agree on that. 

Probably because the rich ass media fu*cks were also having good times at Epstein's sicko parties.  It’s not surprising at all. 

32 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Probably because the rich ass media fu*cks were also having good times at Epstein's sicko parties.  It’s not surprising at all. 

Exactly true.  One of many reasons why i dont see much difference and have little faith in any of them at this point.

4 hours ago, floplag said:

Its amazing to me that the media still talking about a trump comment from years ago, and ignoring entirely one of the most prolific pedophiles were likely ever known... priorities i guess. 

Its abundantly clear to me that neither side wants this solved, at least they agree on that. 

I agree with your assertion that we shouldn't just be focusing on a single comment but also the fact that Trump was pretty buddy-buddy with Epstein and that his property was used as a recruiting ground for Epstein's disgusting operation. The fact that two Presidents are so closely tied to this guy is disheartening, but not surprising. Neither side wanted him to speak.

37 minutes ago, junkorama said:

I agree with your assertion that we shouldn't just be focusing on a single comment but also the fact that Trump was pretty buddy-buddy with Epstein and that his property was used as a recruiting ground for Epstein's disgusting operation. The fact that two Presidents are so closely tied to this guy is disheartening, but not surprising. Neither side wanted him to speak.

so you agree but Trump trump trump.... basically you dont agree at all.