Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Epstein

Recommended Posts

On 11/19/2019 at 7:06 AM, junkorama said:

A lot of people very likely wanted Epstein dead, including our current president,  a past president and Epstein himself. 

Yet for some conspiracy theorists it's all about the Clintons, conveniently omitting that Trump was in at least as deep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Yet for some conspiracy theorists it's all about the Clintons, conveniently omitting that Trump was in at least as deep.

but the Clintons are murderers 

 

 

allegedly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2019 at 10:23 AM, Don said:

During the BBC interview, the Queen's second son said he had taken his elder daughter to a party at a pizza restaurant on the night it is claimed he had sex with Roberts Giuffre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Clinton is in top form.  Now all we need is for the guards to commit suicide for complete erasure.

Trump is just as likely to want Epstein dead. And he's the current President so he likely has more connections to make this happen.

But this is dumb. It's not a partisan issue. Anyone and everyone who was involved with Epstein should go down. The Clintons, Trump, Prince Andrew, etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Trump is just as likely to want Epstein dead. And he's the current President so he likely has more connections to make this happen.

But this is dumb. It's not a partisan issue. Anyone and everyone who was involved with Epstein should go down. The Clintons, Trump, Prince Andrew, etc...

What beer are you drinking now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that a Bosom Buddies gif and a Family Ties gif all in one post? Technology truly is changing the world. 
 

Edit: Never mind they’re both Family Ties. Still impressive nonetheless. 

Edited by Lhalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Is that a Bosom Buddies gif and a Family Ties gif all in one post? Technology truly is changing the world. 
 

Edit: Never mind they’re both Family Ties. Still impressive nonetheless. 

Yeah, it's the same episode. He plays the the mom's brother. He gets drunk on vanilla extract, and smacks APK around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Yeah, it's the same episode. He plays the the mom's brother. He gets drunk on vanilla extract, and smacks APK around.

How the hell did I live my childhood without seeing that episode?!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this