• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Epstein

Adam

13 hours ago, Lhalo said:

You have no idea how grateful I am to you right now. 

It's good shit for those of us that grew up watching these shows. One he hasn't done yet, but I remember a Different Strokes episode where Kimberly, and Arnold get kidnapped. Another one I hope he does in the future is What's Happening, when the gang bootlegs a recording of the Doobie Brother's concert.

6 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

By the way, this is a series called " A Very Special Episode." It's the same guy that does Zack Morris Is Trash. I highly recommend both. If you're bored, watch the Growing Pains one where Mike Seaver goes to a cocaine party, the Mr Belvedere episode where one of Wesley's classmates gets AIDS, and the Different Strokes Dudley gets molested episode.

"Tonight, on a very special episode of Blossom . . ."

12 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

By the way, this is a series called " A Very Special Episode." It's the same guy that does Zack Morris Is Trash. I highly recommend both. If you're bored, watch the Growing Pains one where Mike Seaver goes to a cocaine party, the Mr Belvedere episode where one of Wesley's classmates gets AIDS, and the Different Strokes Dudley gets molested episode.

I just watched a bunch of these as i had no clue they existed until I just saw these posts. They are funny. The Different Strokes one is the best. “God damn you white people”

Edited by Jason

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

I just watched a bunch of these as i had no clue they existed until I just saw these posts. They are funny. The Different Strokes one is the best. “God damn you white people”

Webster burning down the apartment is another good one. If you have Amazon Prime, they have them all on there. 

There's also the episode of Fresh Prince where Will and Carlton get pulled over, and subsequently arrested, for driving too slow. At the end of the episode, Carlton's not convinced that the police had racist motives. That's when Uncle Phil says, "I remember the first time I was stopped." The camera slowly zooms out, showing an un-woke Carlton alone on the couch saying, "But I would have stopped us." 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

There's also the episode of Fresh Prince where Will and Carlton get pulled over, and subsequently arrested, for driving too slow. At the end of the episode, Carlton's not convinced that the police had racist motives. That's when Uncle Phil says, "I remember the first time I was stopped." The camera slowly zooms out, showing an un-woke Carlton alone on the couch saying, "But I would have stopped us." 

This one is also relevant to current events:

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

go easy there, sport. she also is a HUGE advocate for letting children sleep with their parents until they're 5 or 6. i think she's also an advocate for breast-feeding until a kid is 3 or 4. she's got a bit of wacko in her.

She's also doesn't eat meat

15 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

All excellent productions!

Seeing it twenty years later, I remember the teacher being a bit better looking than what I remembered as a teenager. I guess I had on AW glasses before there was such a thing.

But it still pisses me off to this day. Come on JT!