• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Epstein

Adam

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, St1ck said:

Speaking of Star Wars and Stephen Hawking, how did Felicity Jones not end up being a massive movie star? Not only is she hot but she's a good actress.

Because Ana de Armas exists.

10 hours ago, St1ck said:

Speaking of Star Wars and Stephen Hawking, how did Felicity Jones not end up being a massive movie star? Not only is she hot but she's a good actress.

The RBG movie flopped. That was her last big role.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

The RBG movie flopped. That was her last big role.

Surprised the cons didn’t jump all over that movie.  If it wasn’t for her stupidity and stubbornness, Obama could have replaced her with a progressive.  Instead her pride got us the nut job Shiite Catholic bitch.

23 minutes ago, cals said:

Surprised the cons didn’t jump all over that movie.  If it wasn’t for her stupidity and stubbornness, Obama could have replaced her with a progressive.  Instead her pride got us the nut job Shiite Catholic bitch.

This is the correct narrative. Although even if she retired in like 2012, I bet the Republicans would have tried to hold up the nomination for four years.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Bill was on the flight logs more than anyone. Certainly Hillary knew about that. Please put them in jail. The idea of seeing Hillary in an orange jumpsuit makes it move.

But we should lock her up because of her emails.

channel 5 news this morning mentioned Leonardo di Caprio was mentioned in the released documents. 

Aside from the sex, was Epstein doing any other kind of business with all of these influential people that they would've visited his island for other reasons? I had a discussion with someone who was suggesting that there were other reasons to be on the island and not everyone should be lumped in together/guilt by association thing. 

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

channel 5 news this morning mentioned Leonardo di Caprio was mentioned in the released documents. 

Aside from the sex, was Epstein doing any other kind of business with all of these influential people that they would've visited his island for other reasons? I had a discussion with someone who was suggesting that there were other reasons to be on the island and not everyone should be lumped in together/guilt by association thing. 

I promise you he was Mossad/CIA.  Both him and Ghislaine. 

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

I could be wrong (I'm going on hearsay) but the most recent report doesn't provide a lot of details, just names for the most part. And some of those names we already had knowledge of like Prince Andrew, Clinton, etc. 

Some of this could be wealthy people mingling with wealthy people while others were involved in the actual crimes. Having said said that, regardless of what people did or didn't engage in, who had knowledge of what is hard to say. They might be completely innocent of anything but their name is now forever synonymous with Epstein. 

What will be interesting to see is when more documents are released in the coming weeks. This isn't everything.