• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LAT: How Joe Maddon could cook up a winner in Anaheim

Wow, from the article which is good (Thanks, Bill).

"The Angels desperately need starting pitching. In Eppler’s four seasons as general manager, with starting staffs overly reliant on pitchers with injury histories, no pitcher has thrown 200 innings."

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Money entices FA to come here.  Everything else is nonsense. 

So you’re saying it doesn’t matter that the Angels have the best player in baseball? I’m pretty sure some players would take a little less if they understand the talent and veteran presence they will be playing with. Plus the location doesn’t suck.

29 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

So you’re saying it doesn’t matter that the Angels have the best player in baseball? I’m pretty sure some players would take a little less if they understand the talent and veteran presence they will be playing with. Plus the location doesn’t suck.

there are other considerations but by far the most significant thing is the money.  thats all im saying.

5 hours ago, angelsnationtalk said:

The location sucks for taxes.

8 hours ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

When is Bryant a Free Agent?..When is Rizzo a Free Agent?... There is your 3rd baseman and AP#5's replacement!

Can they pitch? We need pitching, pitching, and pitching. Throw in a quality catcher. La Stella, Fletcher, and Simmons can take care of the IF. As long as Simmons isn't traded. We still have 2 years before we need to look for a 1Bman.

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds

5 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Can they pitch? We need pitching, pitching, and pitching. Throw in a quality catcher. La Stella, Fletcher, and Simmons can take care of the IF. As long as Simmons isn't traded. We still have 2 years before we need to look for a 1Bman.

You removed the bottom of my response.... I said "Add in a Couple Starting Pitchers"...