• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Dodgers

Glen

23 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

And yet, it's the hitting outdoing the pitching so far.   Bellinger and Pederson are sick MOFOs, both on pace for 50+ HRs.    iirc, that's happened only once in MLB history (Maris and Mantle in 1961)?

Precisely why i didnt think the money comments were accurate.   
I love their lineup right now

51 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

And yet, it's the hitting outdoing the pitching so far.   Bellinger and Pederson are sick MOFOs, both on pace for 50+ HRs.    iirc, that's happened only once in MLB history (Maris and Mantle in 1961)?

Those two mentioned players are making $5.6M combined. 

14 minutes ago, stormngt said:

"The comment is that's it's all a failure if you dont win the WS"

The comments during the Golden Years have been "if they just make the playoffs and don't win the ALDS the season is a failure"...and "yeah, they've won the ALDS but if they don't win the ALCS then the season is a failure"...failure has been relevant to the poster watching the season.  I think context is important.  If the Angels make it to the 2nd Wild Card to beat out CLE, BOS, TEX, OAK, and TB, it would be a success considering their post-2015 fortunes.  If they win 95 games next season, beat out a great HOU team, and then get swept out of the ALDS, I think you'd have to consider that a failure based on the season they have had to get there.

I just looked at the NL West standings.  The Rockies are in second place and are 9-1 in their last 10 games.  With that, they are 9 games behind the Dodgers.  Because the Dodgers went 9-1.

Like I said, I wish the Angels could be that dumb and crappy a team, that the second place team goes nine and 1, and didn't gain a game on us.

7 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I just looked at the NL West standings.  The Rockies are in second place and are 9-1 in their last 10 games.  With that, they are 9 games behind the Dodgers.  Because the Dodgers went 9-1.

Like I said, I wish the Angels could be that dumb and crappy a team, that the second place team goes nine and 1, and didn't gain a game on us.

Im sure we all do, but we dont have their financial flexibility so... yeah. 

The amount of Dodger butt kissing going on here is amazing.  The blue lip syndrome appears to be an epidemic. I see you with your Puig bobbleheads next to your monitors and your Alyssa Milano posters on your wall.  You're all acting like cats in heat and you sound like them too.  You refer to Larry King, as "Uncle Larry" and you have a bromance with Rob Lowe.  You named your dog Penguin because you think the way he waddles is cute - but truth is your dog is just fat because you feed him Dodger dogs instead of respectable dog food.  You. Make. Me. Sick.

Nobody here likes the Dodgers.   Well, maybe Troll Daddy.

But for F*ck's sake, to slough off six going on seven straight division titles, two straight world series, tons of young great hitters, is lunacy.

I can't make it any clearer.  You look like idiots when you say the dodgers aren't good.  And when you complain about their financials wherewithal.  Sounds like a Beverly Hills billionaire complaining that his 10,000 square foot house isn't a 30,000,000 square foot house.

4 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

But for F*ck's sake, to slough off six going on seven straight division titles, two straight world series, tons of young great hitters, is lunacy.

I can't make it any clearer.  You look like idiots when you say the dodgers aren't good.  And when you complain about their financials wherewithal.  Sounds like a Beverly Hills billionaire complaining that his 10,000 square foot house isn't a 30,000,000 square foot house.

giphy.gif

It’s tough to beat the Dodgers when it comes to hostility to your own fan base.  Also, who gives a shit about them being en fuego in the first third of the year.  This shit is unsustainable.  Bellinger is not going to keep this up.  

They’ll be in the playoffs and they’ll be dangerous but I think the strong teams in the NL can absolutely beat them over 7.  The Dodgers pitching is beatable.  The starters don’t scare me and the bullpen blows ass. 

Fuc*k the Dodgers.  

6 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Meh. Why shouldn’t we take a shit on them.  I don’t need to respect the fu*cking Dodgers lol. 

I wonder how many “Trout is cool” threads they have over at Doyerswin.com 

Bitch ass doyer fans took two months to decide Bellinger is the best player in  baseball.

Angels fans slobbering over how great the Doyers are.  This is sorry boys. Get this shit off the board. 

C3027A62-6EA7-440F-9CA5-116C951BF9C0.jpeg

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I wonder how many “Trout is cool” threads they have over at Doyerswin.com 

Bitch ass doyer fans took two months to decide Bellinger is the best player in the baseball.

Angels fans slobbering over how great the Doyers are.  This is sorry boys. Get this shit off the board. 

C3027A62-6EA7-440F-9CA5-116C951BF9C0.jpeg

You got issues dude.  But your strawman game is strong.

16 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Where did I say they weren't good?  I said their blueprint for success is not really repeatable.  Unless there is some other team spending $300 mil on payroll and I haven't heard of them.