• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bedrosian

Sample size is a tricky bitch. He gets the out yesterday and gives up a home run in a blowout instead and those precious pressure situation numbers arent that different than non pressure.

I haven't looked today, but even considering situation he is probably close to average overall.

4 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

Well he has sucked for years and yet the stupid Angels keep him. I don't know why as we know what he brings (nothing) I hope the Angels wake up and let this loser go. I bet when he goes home to visit his parents, they lock the doors, and close all the curtains and hide so he will just leave.

Do you need to talk to someone?

Nine years in one org is a long time, especially when he only really succeeded in one of those seasons (2016).    Otherwise throughout his career in the org, there is a lot of mediocrity.    Are they seriously expecting him to become a solid reliever for more than 10 appearances at a time? 

One of the things about Cam that bothers me (among MANY of the things that bother me about Cam) is that Cam is basically a one pitch pitcher.  He has a mediocre fastball that has zero movement on it.  It's flat and pretty hittable.  His breaking ball is very sporatic.  One pitch it looks great, the next 3 breaking balls he throws are nowhere near the plate.  

Cam has a uncanny ability to get ahead of a hitter 0-2, then throw that inconsistent breaking ball 3 straight and immediately the count is full.  He then will throw ball 4 , or he will groove a fastball and we all hold our breath.  Cam doesn't consistently finish off hitters because he doesn't have a true "go to" second pitch, so you get what happened yesterday with Bregman.  Cam falls behind 2-0, and then has to throw that flat fastball and out it goes.

He drives me nuts, and after reading a lot of the replies on these threads, I'm glad I'm not alone

11 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

One of the things about Cam that bothers me (among MANY of the things that bother me about Cam) is that Cam is basically a one pitch pitcher.  He has a mediocre fastball that has zero movement on it.  It's flat and pretty hittable.  His breaking ball is very sporatic.  One pitch it looks great, the next 3 breaking balls he throws are nowhere near the plate.  

Cam has a uncanny ability to get ahead of a hitter 0-2, then throw that inconsistent breaking ball 3 straight and immediately the count is full.  He then will throw ball 4 , or he will groove a fastball and we all hold our breath.  Cam doesn't consistently finish off hitters because he doesn't have a true "go to" second pitch, so you get what happened yesterday with Bregman.  Cam falls behind 2-0, and then has to throw that flat fastball and out it goes.

He drives me nuts, and after reading a lot of the replies on these threads, I'm glad I'm not alone

To summarize...

He sucks.