• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Mariners (April Fools Day, 2019)

2 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

It just blows my mind how we consistently get players that are just terrible. Not even average. Just downright terrible. 

How do you even fix this? I feel like this season is already a lost cause with the injuries to Heaney, Upton, and Ohtani. 

Well ideally, guys like Thaiss, Rengifo, Adell, Ward, Canning, Suarez can fill some of these voids at some point this year and next and then hopefully the team actually gets aggressive this upcoming offseason with regards to FA and trades to bring in premium talent

1 minute ago, robblin17 said:

It just blows my mind how we consistently get players that are just terrible. Not even average. Just downright terrible. 

How do you even fix this? I feel like this season is already a lost cause with the injuries to Heaney, Upton, and Ohtani. 

We will be fighting with the Rangers just to stay out of last place this year. Week 1 and the Season is already over.

6 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

They need to get good players by spending money, which they don't want to and going over the budget. I guess they will continue to get players from the 99 cent store.

Just now, rottiesworld said:

They need to get good players by spending money, which they don't want to and going over the budget. I guess they will continue to get players from the 99 cent store.

What's sad is other teams will find players from the 1 cent store who are still better than ours from the 99 cent store.

2 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

I truly believe this is the last season of this crap and see them being aggressive in the offseason in FA and trade. TRout's deal is done...they have multiple prospects likely making their MLB debuts at some point this season, and have no ugly commitments going forward outside of the last yr of the Pujols deal. Their window is about to open. Unfortunately, gotta stomach another boring season filled with placeholder vets taking up spots for the time being this year