• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember believing Trump had dementia during the 2016 election. It was based on clips of his speeches in which he would go off on incoherent tangents.

After four years of him as president, I've come to realize that he doesn't have dementia; he's just a narcissist who loves to hear himself talk.

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Tank will put a different kind of green on it. If he's right, you have to go vegan for a month. 

@calscuf i'd be willing to do something like that. if i lose, i have to eat a double double (hi @nate !!). if you lose, you have to eat a kale salad or something similar. you up for it?

the bet is that biden does not stay in office beyond january 21, 2022.

17 hours ago, Taylor said:

I remember believing Trump had dementia during the 2016 election. It was based on clips of his speeches in which he would go off on incoherent tangents.

After four years of him as president, I've come to realize that he doesn't have dementia; he's just a narcissist who loves to hear himself talk.

To be fair, his doctors did feel the need to test him for it.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

@calscuf i'd be willing to do something like that. if i lose, i have to eat a double double (hi @nate !!). if you lose, you have to eat a kale salad or something similar. you up for it?

Don't do it Tank, it's not worth it!

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Loser should have to have it livestreamed on AW.com.  I've already seen Tank eat a hot dog, so a double double would be like hitting the lotto twice.  But if Taylor loses, I'd just like to see how many cats wander into the video while he's eating.

And BTW Tank, you need to add some tofu in there.  No one but vegetarians and Asians like tofu.

During Biden/Harris term I predict

Taxes will go up even where they say they weren't going to tax.

Gas prices will go up.

Interest rates will climb.

They will try for more government control over us.

Possibly forcing us to take the vaccine even though it's not 100% effective.

Economy will take a dive.

That's just for starters.

10 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Gas prices will go up.

The economy has done better under Democratic presidents than Republican presidents. GWB's presidency led to the Great Repression, and Obama managed to get us out of it and set the economy on an uptick for 6 straight years. Trump dropped the ball with COVID, leading to another economic crash.

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The economy has done better under Democratic presidents than Republican presidents. GWB's presidency led to the Great Repression, and Obama managed to get us out of it and set the economy on an uptick for 6 straight years. Trump dropped the ball with COVID, leading to another economic crash.

Not really, since the things that happen in the economy take years to build.  I never blame or give credit to the President for the economy.  Way too many factors

11 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Not really, since the things that happen in the economy take years to build.  I never blame or give credit to the President for the economy.  Way too many factors

So you disagree with Redondo than a Biden/Harris ticket will result in a ranking economy.

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So you disagree with Redondo than a Biden/Harris ticket will result in a ranking economy.

I disagree that it would be because of Biden.  I honestly have no idea what the economy will do.  Just hope the market holds long enough so the boy’s college funds don’t shrink

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Gas prices will go up.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

51 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I disagree that it would be because of Biden.  I honestly have no idea what the economy will do.  Just hope the market holds long enough so the boy’s college funds don’t shrink

First I thought it would really fall under Trump.  Then I really thought the Rona would be the one that caused it.  But man, the market just won't quit.  It's on something like year 11, and the average bull market lasts 3.8 years according to the interwebs.  So odds of it happening under Biden is pretty high.  

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

First I thought it would really fall under Trump.  Then I really thought the Rona would be the one that caused it.  But man, the market just won't quit.  It's on something like year 11, and the average bull market lasts 3.8 years according to the interwebs.  So odds of it happening under Biden is pretty high.  

Guess it would be wise to have some cash on hand to catch that rebound if you really think we're in for another recession.