• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Tank said:

yeah, that didn't help me at all. but thanks anyway.

I'm guessing you would get pretty close if you took a jar of this:

61qIg9nfOnL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Boil some chicken (skin-on) with onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Strain out the solids and reserve the liquid. Shred the chicken. Discard the skin and solids.

Thin down the salsa verde with the reserved broth, and add some canned hominy and the boiled chicken. Maybe kick it up a notch with some cumin and oregano.

7 hours ago, Rico said:

It is remarkable that the president supports this, and half of America thinks it’s no big deal. Trump’s supporters would have absolutely no problem with him doing things to steal the election if it meant no Biden. They don’t want a fair election, no matter the consequences. The willingness of so many Americans to allow our president to piss on the most basic principles of our constitution is incredibly disturbing. 

3 minutes ago, wopphil said:

It is remarkable that the president supports this, and half of America thinks it’s no big deal. Trump’s supporters would have absolutely no problem with him doing things to steal the election if it meant no Biden. They don’t want a fair election, no matter the consequences. The willingness of so many Americans to allow our president to piss on the most basic principles of our constitution is incredibly disturbing. 

So?

4 hours ago, wopphil said:

The only voting fraud I see is from the Republicans:

59 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm curious to see someone defend this petition, but I know at least a couple people will and I'll end up permanently leaving the forum for another 2 hours.

I guess depends on the reason why they took it to court. This tweet gives zero information and I don't care enough to look the case up. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I guess depends on the reason why they took it to court. This tweet gives zero information and I don't care enough to look the case up. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texastribune.org/2020/11/01/texas-drive-thru-votes-harris-county/amp/

They argued that the drive-thru program was an expansion of curbside voting and under state election law should only be available for voters with disabilities. 

It's in place for people who don't want to vote because of Covid. 

35 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texastribune.org/2020/11/01/texas-drive-thru-votes-harris-county/amp/

It's in place for people who don't want to vote because of Covid. 

Asking to throw out votes is ridiculous. Obviously something that should have been addressed before ballots were turned in. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Asking to throw out votes is ridiculous. Obviously something that should have been addressed before ballots were turned in. 

Per the link, trial runs were done in July, with little controversy.

I mean if this isn't voter suppression...