• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

Important things like checks come through the mail.  Now maybe Arby’s pays you under the table so you don’t understand, but for grown ups it’s important to have a functioning mail system.

You spelled old people wrong.

I get my money direct deposit, what do you think I'm retarded?

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

Come on now, none of the libs thought that was funny?

Nope. Biden has small rallies for a reason. And no, it's not because nobody supports him. It might have something to do with this thing that's been going on since March. What's it called? AIDS? Something like that.

Just now, Blarg said:

It's pretty hard to grossly exaggerate the 14 people that show up to listen to Joe Biden. 

@Adam had more followers as a comedian. 

Redondo said he heard there were 25,000 people at the Arizona rally earlier this week. I'm sure they announced it during the rally.

Not likely, since Trump has been pulling in anywhere from 5,000 to 8,000 at his other rallies.

The Trump campaign uses Angels attendance quiz math when stating how many people are at their rallies.

43 minutes ago, Jay said:

Come on now, none of the libs thought that was funny?

30 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Nope. Biden has small rallies for a reason. And no, it's not because nobody supports him. It might have something to do with this thing that's been going on since March. What's it called? AIDS? Something like that.

You guys are gay, that was funny.

29 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

Redondo said he heard there were 25,000 people at the Arizona rally earlier this week. I'm sure they announced it during the rally.

Not likely, since Trump has been pulling in anywhere from 5,000 to 8,000 at his other rallies.

The Trump campaign uses Angels attendance quiz math when stating how many people are at their rallies.

I don't care about any of this crap.

It's like driving down the street and using the signs you see as a barometer for who's going to win the election.

Also, we keep dancing around the fact that there's a pandemic going on and 225,000 people have died. Biden isn't going to have a rally with 10,000 people. Not because he doesn't have the support, but because the people who support him aren't fucking r....*ok deep breaths tdawg, no getting too involved in this*.. are respecting the social distancing recommendation from the CDC.

Biden would get absolutely roasted if he had a large rally. And rightfully so. So he'll stick to people believing he has no supporters because who the fuck cares?

Without speaking to an audience, why is he out there? It is imbecilic theatre of the super retarded to hold a campaign rally and yet no one is in attendance but the press and the 14 audience plants. A pointless waste of money but I guess that is one of the hallmarks of politics. 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Without speaking to an audience, why is he out there? It is imbecilic theatre of the super retarded to hold a campaign rally and yet no one is in attendance but the press and the 14 audience plants. A pointless waste of money but I guess that is one of the hallmarks of politics. 

That doesn't make any sense. I won't argue that COVID or not Biden would draw the same crowds as Trump because I know he wouldn't. Rallys are not to get the voters of the people in attendance. There aren't any undecideds at these Trump rallys. What it does is get you clips on the local news that you were there. It gets the word of mouth that you showed up to their community. 

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That's a fair point.

Undecided voters aren't going to a Trump rally to see what his politics are about. It's basically a concert. 

I think there’s a big PR issue about the enthusiasm being generated by both candidates, too. Trumps crowds look really excited about their guy, and turn out in sizable numbers. Meanwhile, Biden’s supporters are sparse and stand inside little cubicles, I mean circles. 

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That's a fair point.

Undecided voters aren't going to a Trump rally to see what his politics are about. It's basically a concert. 

Concerts that have broken Elton John records.

Donald Trump Compares Himself to Elton John – Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-elton-john-696490/

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

That doesn't make any sense. I won't argue that COVID or not Biden would draw the same crowds as Trump because I know he wouldn't. Rallys are not to get the voters of the people in attendance. There aren't any undecideds at these Trump rallys. What it does is get you clips on the local news that you were there. It gets the word of mouth that you showed up to their community. 

Great, they can put Joe Biden shat here on one of the porta potties. I'm sure that is going to bring out the vote. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

That's a fair point.

Ever go to a concert? Every person there goes and spreads the word on how great the band was. Joe Biden has like 12 groupies and no audience.