• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

22 minutes ago, calscuf said:

What’s scary is that multiple people here watch OAN and that’s their news source.  These aren’t lunatics in a basement somewhere.  These are our friends with names like Larry and Eric and Jason and whatever the Asian guy’s name is.

I think it rhymes with a female body part.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

CNN has worked its way to being about the same as Fox News imo.  MSNBC has been that for a while.  That’s to say that they have extremely partisan personalities that populate decent portions of their airtime.  The personalities vary in terms of how outrageous they can be.  That said, all of those still do have actual news desks that are reasonably reporting trust worthy things.  Like Wolf Blitzer is about trustworthy as Bret Bair.  They’re both fine.  IMO you can accept what both report as reasonably correct.  

OAN, Newsmax, The right wing blogosphere.  That’s something different. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

If we're using the same website...it's not far off.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

All media sucks. It's entertainment for boomers and crybaby millennials.

True. CNN is close to being on par with Fox News. 

6 hours ago, calscuf said:

What’s scary is that multiple people here watch OAN and that’s their news source.  These aren’t lunatics in a basement somewhere.  These are our friends with names like Larry and Eric and Jason and whatever the Asian guy’s name is.

Fun fact of the day: I’ve never watched one minute of OAN or Newsmax. If you put a gun to my head and told me to tell you what channels they are on or you’re pulling the trigger, I would die.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

This guy is not making it through his term. 

My guess is that he stays through the first year so he and his family can have the whole experience of living there and doing what first families do, but then he’ll make an announcement during the state of the union and resign gracefully.