• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@Crampknees why is it that you and the rest of the dems always bring up Trump whenever there's a valid fuck up by your guy? Can't you just own it and critique accordingly? 

Did you own and critique Trump when he had his "document" fuck up? 

I think most of you here went into defense mode.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

lol, no he's not. While he's not a Democrat he's moderate right down the middle. 

I didn't meant to call you out @Crampknees, just in general whenever someone has a warranted complaint about this POTUS they bring Trump into the conversation. It's like clockwork every time. 

You of anyone should know best is that this whole forum is nothing but clockwork all the time. 

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

bring Trump into the conversation.

You are stretching.  This whole place is mined with "bring up Trump" and they all run back to Obama, Michelle's dick, Hillary, Monica, etc. like fucking clockwork.   Laugh out loud you really are pulling for him and butthurt,  and your DeSantis crap was bullshit. Man up!

If you scroll my shit about Biden, and you will be a loser if you do, I have stated over and over he is terrible, should never run again, don't think he will, and play it out till the end because the Dems have nobody else.  Yes he is my guy. Not one MAGA can say that about Trump, but boo-hoo you make fun of him. Fucking Snowflakes. 

37 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

If you scroll my shit about Biden, and you will be a loser if you do, I have stated over and over he is terrible, should never run again, don't think he will, and play it out till the end because the Dems have nobody else.  Yes he is my guy. Not one MAGA can say that about Trump, but boo-hoo you make fun of him. Fucking Snowflakes. 

Trump did a hell of a job as President. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

So what Biden did is acceptable?

It shouldn’t be but it’s pretty common for documents intentionally  or unintentionally  to follow them. Ultimately the President holds the declassification power anyway. Their minds are one giant classified document so they don’t need papers to do damage. This leak is likely the dems sending Joe a message about 2024. He can be praised or they’ll remove him and go after Hunter. 

2 hours ago, cals said:

The democrats suck at politics so bad.  Imagine any other situation and you’ve got your adversary by the balls only to, every single time, look down and he’s got a firm grasp on your gonads.

Seems like a setup. I wonder if the people who pull the strings are ready for the whore to be POTUS. 

12 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Seems like a setup. I wonder if the people who pull the strings are ready for the whore to be POTUS. 

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.  If anything it’s the democrat powers that be wanting someone else, but not Harris.  Probably setting it up for Newsom to run.

17 minutes ago, cals said:

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.  If anything it’s the democrat powers that be wanting someone else, but not Harris.  Probably setting it up for Newsom to run.

Isn’t it early for that? Maybe you’re right though.