• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Yes but his mental incapacities aren’t a threat to National security. He couldn’t remember the nuclear launch codes if asked and I don’t think our enemies are wise enough to to link all his failed atm pin entries at baskin robbins to our nuclear arsenal 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes but his mental incapacities aren’t a threat to National security. He couldn’t remember the nuclear launch codes if asked and I don’t think our enemies are wise enough to to link all his failed atm pin entries at baskin robbins to our nuclear arsenal 

Alex Alex Jones GIF - Alex Alex Jones Jones - Discover & Share GIFs

Lol

FESSING UP: Biden admin quietly admits canceling Keystone XL Pipeline cost thousands of jobs, billions of dollars

The Biden administration published a congressionally mandated report highlighting the positive economic benefits the Keystone XL Pipeline would have had if President Biden didn't revoke its federal permits.

The report, which the Department of Energy (DOE) completed in late December without any public announcement, says the Keystone XL project would have created up to 59,000 jobs and would have had a positive economic impact of up to $9.6 billion.

Immediately after taking office in January 2021, Biden canceled the pipeline's permits, effectively shutting the project down.

"The Biden administration finally owned up to what we have known all along — killing the Keystone XL Pipeline cost good-paying jobs, hurt Montana’s economy and was the first step in the Biden administration’s war on oil and gas production in the United States," Sen. Steve Daines. R-Mont., said Thursday in a statement. "Unfortunately, the administration continues to pursue energy production anywhere but the United States."

...the files were discovered just before the midterm elections by Biden attorneys who were clearing out the office space.

His statement did not explain why there was a two-month delay in revealing the discovery, which happened just before the midterm elections.

Well... they didn't think it was all that important, I guess.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

...the files were discovered just before the midterm elections by Biden attorneys who were clearing out the office space.

His statement did not explain why there was a two-month delay in revealing the discovery, which happened just before the midterm elections.

Well... they didn't think it was all that important, I guess.

Time for an investigative committee to drag this shit on for months?

I like this idea (I know Fox News.)

Gaetz introduces amendment to bring C-SPAN cameras back to House floor

"I've received a lot of feedback from constituents about how interesting it was, and that you were able to see in real time how our government is functioning, what alliances are being created, what discussions are being had, what animated moments drive the action," Gaetz told Fox News Digital in an interview. "And the pool view of the Congress is antiquated and a little boomer-fied."

Gaetz’s amendment requires the speaker of the House to allow a minimum of four cameras owned and operated by C-SPAN to broadcast and record the floor proceedings of the House.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gaetz-introduces-amendment-bring-c-span-cameras-back-house-floor

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I like this idea (I know Fox News.)

Gaetz introduces amendment to bring C-SPAN cameras back to House floor

"I've received a lot of feedback from constituents about how interesting it was, and that you were able to see in real time how our government is functioning, what alliances are being created, what discussions are being had, what animated moments drive the action," Gaetz told Fox News Digital in an interview. "And the pool view of the Congress is antiquated and a little boomer-fied."

Gaetz’s amendment requires the speaker of the House to allow a minimum of four cameras owned and operated by C-SPAN to broadcast and record the floor proceedings of the House.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gaetz-introduces-amendment-bring-c-span-cameras-back-house-floor

We did get some interesting shots with the extra cameras.

Rep-Richard-Hudson-pulls-Rep-Mike-Rogers-Jan7-2023-dc-ap-640x335-300x157.jpg