• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Very selective moderation on this board. Almost like it is a bit biased. 

Who gives a fuck? This thread is about Joe Biden. Do you have anything good to say about that stupid fool or are you just going to complain about the board?

FJB

52 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Who gives a fuck? This thread is about Joe Biden. Do you have anything good to say about that stupid fool or are you just going to complain about the board?

FJB

This you?

On 10/28/2022 at 2:20 PM, Lhalo said:

Someone deleted my Tweet above Blarg’s. I guess Twitter will be more free than AW @Chuckster70?

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lol. A whole page of you crying and you pull one post. Congrats?

A whole page? I made one post and it wasn't even about me. You thought you had a post deleted (it wasn't) and immediately went crying to Chuck. 

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I nearly crushed him that April when I explained the Easter Bunny was like Santa Claus, a made up story for children. Not knowing he hadn't been told about Santa. 

2020 was a tough year for everyone, but of all of us here, I think it was hardest on Jason most of all.