• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, W.E. Baxter Author said:

On Twitter, FOX T.V. Host, Don Bongino says the same thing about Joe Biden every day.

"Today is November 26th, 2022 and Joe Biden is the WORST President in US history."

That was quoted from today. Sadly, Don Bongino is right. I saw what Dementia did to my mother the last four years of her life, and people had no business putting that man in that Oval Office!

*Dan

Really sad what twitter does to people.  Reading through the comments is even sadder that people need that shit to breath. It is obvious those are his grandkids but you like the creepieness of it.  Making him a pedo is fun but you are the ones jacking off to it.  Go ahead, take your time. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

It’s not the removal of the post.  It’s seeing how spineless you are the angers me.  Also that you’re lying about it now.

he didn't report it, and he's not lying about it.

i removed it because for about the billionth time, you felt it important to put down another poster to make whatever point you were trying to make.

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Very selective moderation on this board. Almost like it is a bit biased. 

There is a lot of shit posting here directed at individuals and its mostly just regular dude's shit talking to one another. At least I hope nobody is that serious about people that post here. At times it gets a little overboard and seems unnecessary. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

he didn't report it, and he's not lying about it.

i removed it because for about the billionth time, you felt it important to put down another poster to make whatever point you were trying to make.

You'll never make me stop loving you.  You can try to anger me you want, it just makes my feelings stronger.