• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biden administration gives Maduro regime lifeline as Venezuelans cry foul

As the U.S Treasury department issued a license to Chevron to drill for oil in Venezuela, relaxing 2019 sanctions applied to Venezuela under the Trump administration, Venezuelan dissidents are crying foul, reminding the world that the Maduro regime continues to engage in what are internationally recognized crimes against humanity.

Officially, the landmark U.S. policy change was a response to the Maduro regime’s dialogue with the opposition regarding spending on a humanitarian budget. Yet the change in policy has left many Venezuelan activists and dissidents disillusioned given the ongoing human rights situation in the country.

Venezuela remains the most egregious abuser of human rights in the Americas, and according to a U.N. report in 2019 is complicit in 7,000 cases of extrajudicial killings since mass protests began against the Maduro government.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/biden-administration-gives-maduro-regime-lifeline-venezuelans-cry-foul

Why drill here when you can chase it all over the world?

We use up a lot of our reserve and this is the answer?

10 hours ago, Redondo said:

this is why it's difficult to take them seriously when they talk about the urgent need to go green. nevermind that it's just bad policy for what they're doing with our strategic reserves, this is just foolish any way you look at it. 

11 hours ago, Redondo said:

Biden administration gives Maduro regime lifeline as Venezuelans cry foul

As the U.S Treasury department issued a license to Chevron to drill for oil in Venezuela, relaxing 2019 sanctions applied to Venezuela under the Trump administration, Venezuelan dissidents are crying foul, reminding the world that the Maduro regime continues to engage in what are internationally recognized crimes against humanity.

Officially, the landmark U.S. policy change was a response to the Maduro regime’s dialogue with the opposition regarding spending on a humanitarian budget. Yet the change in policy has left many Venezuelan activists and dissidents disillusioned given the ongoing human rights situation in the country.

Venezuela remains the most egregious abuser of human rights in the Americas, and according to a U.N. report in 2019 is complicit in 7,000 cases of extrajudicial killings since mass protests began against the Maduro government.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/biden-administration-gives-maduro-regime-lifeline-venezuelans-cry-foul

Biden finally wised up and realized Venezuelan women are a hell of a lot better than those flat chested Asian whores across the ocean 

23 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Biden finally wised up and realized Venezuelan women are a hell of a lot better than those flat chested Asian whores across the ocean 

i don't really know what to make of this line of thought.

i see cy on one end of the spectrum and you on the other, but i have no idea what the spectrum is really about.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

i don't really know what to make of this line of thought.

i see cy on one end of the spectrum and you on the other, but i have no idea what the spectrum is really about.

I was making light of the fact that the Biden family likely is receiving kickbacks and women for his energy policies. I’ve said many times. We are in the times that middle ground doesn’t really exists. The left is pure evil and it must be defeated. We have a President and a party that are against Christianity , Freedom , and the American way of life. Yet  all the mods and not libs are upset about trumps dumbass constitution quote. I don’t believe all these decent Not libs and mods love the democrat policies. I do believe the majority fear being ostracized from family and friends so they refuse to take a stand. It’s got to the point where most of these not libs are more comfortable around lgbt supporters than election deniers.  They use trumps behavior as an excuse to stand on the sideline. 
I’ll take trump and his arrogant dumbass comments over baby killers and child molesters. 

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I was making light of the fact that the Biden family likely is receiving kickbacks and women for his energy policies. I’ve said many times. We are in the times that middle ground doesn’t really exists. The left is pure evil and it must be defeated. We have a President and a party that are against Christianity , Freedom , and the American way of life. Yet  all the mods and not libs are upset about trumps dumbass constitution quote. I don’t believe all these decent Not libs and mods love the democrat policies. I do believe the majority fear being ostracized from family and friends so they refuse to take a stand. It’s got to the point where most of these not libs are more comfortable around lgbt supporters than election deniers.  They use trumps behavior as an excuse to stand on the sideline. 
I’ll take trump and his arrogant dumbass comments over baby killers and child molesters. 

Gay Frogs GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...