• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I haven't read more than two posts in this entire thread but I thought I'd pop in to see if there is ANYONE here that actually thinks Joe Biden is a good president. 

Leave Trump out of this too. 

Joe Biden was purposely elected to be an empty suit.  He has succeeded masterly in that regard and will be re-elected.

47 minutes ago, Rico said:

Joe Biden was purposely elected to be an empty suit.  He has succeeded masterly in that regard and will be re-elected.

You got the first part right. 

I believe he will be re-elected if Trump runs against him, not if it's anyone else.. Especially if it's Ron DeSantis who I hope is the Republican nominee. 

Not sure if Biden was elected to be an empty suit but I would agree that the Democrat party nominated him to be a puppet. He is a very good puppet. And I would not be surprised if the Democrats nominate him again to continue his role as puppet.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Trump appeased Putin at every turn.  You think that was a better strategy?  That it didn't contribute to what has happened since?

Trump pushed NATO to have a backbone. Maybe that contributed or maybe Biden, like Obama, being weak in foreign affairs caused Russia to be emboldened. Truth is both times Russia attacked the Ukraine Biden was involved in the policy making. And, he sat on his ass and did nothing while Russia built it's attack force on the border. He had 6 months to react and did nothing.

We'll have to see how fast they can come up with no wrongdoing.

Garland appoints special counsel to investigate

Attorney General Merrick Garland on Thursday appointed a special counsel to investigate the presence of documents with classified marking found at President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, and at an office in Washington.

The announcement followed Biden’s acknowledgement Thursday morning that a document with classified markings from his time as vice president was found in his personal library, along with other documents found in his garage. Garland said Biden’s lawyers informed the Justice Department Thursday morning of the discovery of a classified document at Biden’s home, after FBI agents first retrieved other documents from the garage in December. It was disclosed on Monday that sensitive documents were found at the office of his former institute in Washington.

https://apnews.com/article/classified-documents-biden-home-wilmington-33479d12c7cf0a822adb2f44c32b88fd

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Cramp is a conservative.

lol, no he's not. While he's not a Democrat he's moderate right down the middle. 

I didn't meant to call you out @Crampknees, just in general whenever someone has a warranted complaint about this POTUS they bring Trump into the conversation. It's like clockwork every time. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

lol, no he's not. While he's not a Democrat he's moderate right down the middle. 

I didn't meant to call you out @Crampknees, just in general whenever someone has a warranted complaint about this POTUS they bring Trump into the conversation. It's like clockwork every time. 

Pavlov's cramp.