• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, full circle said:

Are you saying Larry was as misinformed about the dangers of Covid as you were about the jabs?  

Damn all that misinformation!

I've had covid twice and three shots.  Never had anything worse than the sniffles. 

And my dick works better than ever.  Sorry to hear about yours. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

I've had covid twice and three shots.  Never had anything worse than the sniffles. 

And my dick works better than ever.  Sorry to hear about yours. 

Got you beat.  I was smart enough to not fall for obvious deception, and I got Covid as well.  I also have no risk of developing any of the massive rise in cancers, neurological disorders, disabilities, that magically are occuring since 2021.  Congrats on your dick still working, mine was never at risk in the first place.  It’s ok, you were just as gullible and stupid as most of the rest of the population, so you can take solace in that.  

Just now, full circle said:

Got you beat.  I was smart enough to not fall for obvious deception, and I got Covid as well.  I also have no risk of developing any of the massive rise in cancers, neurological disorders, disabilities, that magically are occuring since 2021.  Congrats on your dick still working, mine was never at risk in the first place.  It’s ok, you were just as gullible and stupid as most of the rest of the population, so you can take solace in that.  

Oh you showed me.

You do know that conspiracy theorists generally hover around 95-100 IQ.  That sweet spot where you think you are smart and can't understand you are stupid.  

6 minutes ago, full circle said:

@TempeAngel Why did you point him here?

9 hours ago, Crampknees said:

When you're overdressed for the Tractor Pull. 

Marjorie Trailer Green in the Real Housewives of Mud Wrestling. 

This is just another example of Republican failure. She’s one of our top two cocksuckers and the other may be removed from the house. The dems  bj queen is The current VP and viewed as a party failure since the previous dem champion served 8 years as commander and chief 

7 hours ago, cals said:

Oh you showed me.

You do know that conspiracy theorists generally hover around 95-100 IQ.  That sweet spot where you think you are smart and can't understand you are stupid.  

Dude, what are we gona do? Everyone is retarded these days. Even Larry is creeping up on average intelligence at this point…

17 hours ago, cals said:

Oh you showed me.

You have a 95-100 IQ?  Doubtful. 

I mean a guy who can’t recognize that the people he trusted lied and were wrong about just about everything they claimed regarding Covid, the jabs, masks, and still defends it, probably falls into the drooling portion of the retardation spectrum. 

4 hours ago, full circle said:

You have a 95-100 IQ?  Doubtful. 

I mean a guy who can’t recognize that the people he trusted lied and were wrong about just about everything they claimed regarding Covid, the jabs, masks, and still defends it, probably falls into the drooling portion of the retardation spectrum. 

Did you take a break from your wrestling shows and NASCAR to respond?

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Why haven't you taken the 4th and 5th boosters? Don't want to shame Taylor and Rally?

Why?  Because after omicron (the version that made you soil your shorts) it’s less dangerous than a cold. I had the version that killed like 1,000,000 people.  You had the version that gave some people a sore throat.