• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cals said:

Would be funny if we’re the dumbasses who just got baited into blowing up a worthless balloon so the chinese could invade Taiwan.

I wonder if Biden will lift a finger to stop China's invasion of Taiwan.

1 hour ago, cals said:

Would be funny if we’re the dumbasses who just got baited into blowing up a worthless balloon so the chinese could invade Taiwan.

The bigger issue is the amount of arms we have given to Ukraine. At least in the short term , Our Ukraine strategy has made Taiwan a more vulnerable target. It’s why I’ve always thought that we needed to treat China and Russia as one in the same. Never a good idea to slap someone’s little brother if you ain’t prepared to whip big brother’s ass

34 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The bigger issue is the amount of arms we have given to Ukraine. At least in the short term , Our Ukraine strategy has made Taiwan a more vulnerable target. It’s why I’ve always thought that we needed to treat China and Russia as one and the same. Never a good idea to slap someone’s little brother if you ain’t prepared to whip big brother’s ass

I’m sure we still have plenty of weapons available.

24 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

We basically let these fuckers launch a bio attack with no repercussions we shouldn’t be surprised by their current boldness 

Then again, if it wasn’t for the Chinese we would have never seen Larry act like such a wuss when he got the sniffles.

19 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m sure we still have plenty of weapons available.

We’re shorter than people think. Now that will be rectified in 18-24 months and China knows this. The next 12-18 months is a huge window of opportunity for them in taking Taiwan. Im not for fighting China over Taiwan but our future super power status requires us to eliminate them soon.  Weve been side tracked hating on putin and helping little z. Both are bad men but they can’t touch the evil the Chinese regime does on the daily.