• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Why haven't you taken the 4th and 5th boosters? Don't want to shame Taylor and Rally?

That’s exactly what I’m seeing. Suddenly even the most avid vaccine supporters began to do a risk reward assessment of the vaccine and stop at 3. The same assessment Biden and politicians across the country denied millions of Americans and their children. 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/8/2023 at 3:53 PM, Kotchman said:

top two cocksuckers and the other may be removed from the house.

They wont remove him/her.  The GQP is going to pimp that bitch for eternity.  Does make you wonder if that is what your party needs, you have been pimped. 

Oh and p.s I am not sure MTG isn't a dude also. The GQP looks like they have their indoctrinated story time people also. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

They wont remove him/her.  The GQP is going to pimp that bitch for eternity.  Does make you wonder if that is what your party needs, you have been pimped. 

Oh and p.s I am not sure MTG isn't a dude also. The GQP looks like they have their indoctrinated story time people also. 

She’s probably done. The hard right is pissed at her for backing Mccarthy. It’s possible the divorce dildo might be for her ass

On 2/9/2023 at 1:06 PM, cals said:

Why?  Because after omicron (the version that made you soil your shorts) it’s less dangerous than a cold. I had the version that killed like 1,000,000 people.  You had the version that gave some people a sore throat.

So you got delta and got vaccinated needlessly after?  Bahahaha.  Wipe your chin dude, I overestimated your IQ.  You’re licking windows at this point.  

35 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Excellent timing of this cartoon.

Trump Lawyers Turned Over More Classified Materials And A Laptop To DOJ, Reports Say
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2023/02/10/trump-lawyers-turned-over-more-classified-materials-and-a-laptop-to-doj-report-says/

The hunt for Eric Trump's laptop

The 7 Best Toy Laptops for Kids of 2023

Biden refers to Maryland’s first Black governor by racially-charged term during remarks on economy

President Biden on Wednesday referred to Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, who is Black, as "boy" during his opening remarks to an audience of IBEW union workers.

"You got a hell of a new governor in Wes Moore, I tell ya," Biden said, eliciting applause. "He’s the real deal, and the boy looked like he could still play. He got some guns on him."

Lol, the hits keep coming

29 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Biden refers to Maryland’s first Black governor by racially-charged term during remarks on economy

President Biden on Wednesday referred to Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, who is Black, as "boy" during his opening remarks to an audience of IBEW union workers.

"You got a hell of a new governor in Wes Moore, I tell ya," Biden said, eliciting applause. "He’s the real deal, and the boy looked like he could still play. He got some guns on him."

I don't think referring to him as "the boy" is the same as if he was talking directly to him and called him "boy."

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

I'm glad Fox News is wearing woke goggles unlike the rest of the lamestream media.

Trump is expected to donate thousands of gallons of cleaning supplies, along with 13 pallets of water to East Palestine. A single pallet typically holds a couple of thousand bottles of water. The former president is teaming up with nonprofit organizations Blue Line Moving and KORTX. 

After more than two weeks, the Biden administration on Friday announced it would deploy medical personnel and toxicologists to East Palestine from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-visit-east-palestine-donate-water-supplies-amid-bidens-failed-response-adviser

Biden waits 2 weeks to help

Trump visits and donates