• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Let’s not act like gun control supporters give a shit about black kids either. They’re essentially robbing law abiding citizens of liberty to avoid addressing the elephant in the room. Leaders and especially black leaders need to put the black community on notice. Damn near every city in America is dogshit because the black community breeds lawlessness and violence. Hell I wish blacks would succeed. I might actually be able to see the negro hall of fame and a few events downtown. I might actually be able to return to Dixie and enjoy the great southern cooking. The reality is a man needs a gun in any area where blacks account for more than 1%of the population. It’s sad and I wish it wasn’t true but libs need to quit blaming guns and address the failures of the black community. Every race has criminals and low lifes. The difference is the blacks emulate and idolize criminals. 

Nobody gives a shit about the blacks but Jason is pretending to just to own the libs. It’s pathetic.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Nobody gives a shit about the blacks but Jason is pretending to just to own the libs. It’s pathetic.

I didn’t say I cared about them killing each other but that’s where the violence comes from and the people that claim to want to end gun violence wont deal with the issue. 

51 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I disagree. While I don’t lose sleep over the black community, I do feel sorry for the kids. Unlike libs,  I don’t believe blacks are born inferior. They’re born into a morally bankrupt culture that is void of accountability. Black kids only survive the womb when their birth represents a significant child support percentage and welfare increase. The majority of their parents won’t work and sacrifice for the next generation. The average white parent  puts their kids welfare above their own. My parents sacrificed vacations , luxury cars, and expensive clothes to better provide for me. Meanwhile, black men are spending 100s on shoes and nowadays they’ve joined black women at the hair / nail salon. Expensive shoes , luxury cars , and $200 hair appointments aren’t common in working class white America. yet business is booming for all 3 in the hood. 
Im pulling for the black community. If blacks someday contribute to society, America will explode as a super power. Unfortunately blacks are going the wrong direction. They’ve embraced fatherless homes, victimhood, and more recently feminized their young men. Their decline won’t end until they reverse these trends and began contributing to society. The true social injustice in America id the amount of working American tax dollars being robbed by 12% of the population that refuses to become productive members of society 

On 3/16/2023 at 8:52 PM, Jason said:

I didn’t say I cared about them killing each other but that’s where the violence comes from and the people that claim to want to end gun violence wont deal with the issue. 

If you don't even care about it why do you want them to care about it? You are basically complaining about a bipartisan issue that you agree with. 

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

If you don't even care about it why do you want them to care about it? You are basically complaining about a bipartisan issue that you agree with. 

I guess I wasn’t clear with my point. The dems make their gun laws for reasons other than preventing violence. None of the executive orders listed in that tweet will do anything. I’m against them making any new laws and I think they should enforce the ones they have first. 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I guess I wasn’t clear with my point. The dems make their gun laws for reasons other than preventing violence. None of the executive orders listed in that tweet will do anything. I’m against them making any new laws and I think they should enforce the ones they have first. 

They are trying to protect white kids from getting shot with assault rifles on a night out at the movies. This has nothing to do with drug dealers shooting each other over street corners. You may as well be Kotchman bringing up abortion, it's irrelevant and you don't even care about that anyway.

On 3/16/2023 at 9:09 PM, Kotchman said:

I disagree. While I don’t lose sleep over the black community, I do feel sorry for the kids. Unlike libs,  I don’t believe blacks are born inferior. They’re born into a morally bankrupt culture that is void of accountability. Black kids only survive the womb when their birth represents a significant child support percentage and welfare increase. The majority of their parents won’t work and sacrifice for the next generation. The average white parent  puts their kids welfare above their own. My parents sacrificed vacations , luxury cars, and expensive clothes to better provide for me. Meanwhile, black men are spending 100s on shoes and nowadays they’ve joined black women at the hair / nail salon. Expensive shoes , luxury cars , and $200 hair appointments aren’t common in working class white America. yet business is booming for all 3 in the hood. 
Im pulling for the black community. If blacks someday contribute to society, America will explode as a super power. Unfortunately blacks are going the wrong direction. They’ve embraced fatherless homes, victimhood, and more recently feminized their young men. Their decline won’t end until they reverse these trends and began contributing to society. The true social injustice in America id the amount of working American tax dollars being robbed by 12% of the population that refuses to become productive members of society 

It's funny, at least you generally care about the crazy shit you post about. I'll give you credit for that. lol

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I think we're in a simulation and the person controlling it is just fucking with us.

In order for a simulation to work, things have to be, at the very least, plausible. Everyone knows he doesn’t give a shit about the border and who or what comes across 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I think we're in a simulation and the person controlling it is just fucking with us.

How many times do I have to tell you that you are all a figment of my imagination.  My computer simulation has a very vibrant imagination and is constantly expanding.

The Mandatory In-Car Breathalyzer Is Only a Few Years Away

President Biden's 2021 Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act requires breathalyzers in all new cars, as soon as 2026. Here's how the technology could work.

Starting in a few years, all new vehicles sold in the U.S. must have the ability to passively detect when drivers are under the influence of alcohol. If they are drunk, the system has to immobilize the car. If this sounds a bit sudden, it actually isn’t. According to Automotive Newsthe rule was hidden in the depths of President Biden’s $1 trillion Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act from late 2021, but by next year a final rule must be issued on the new regulation.