• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Women do not have a penis. There is a mental disconnect in the trans world thinking they are something they are not and trying to force the world to accept that disconnect as a normal. It only is in @Taylor's choice of programming. 

Please refrain from personal attacks on fellow board members. 

23 minutes ago, Blarg said:

@Taylor loves Ru Paul's drag race. Quit trying so hard, St1ck. 

Did you delete your own post because you finally realized your hypocrisy? I promised Chuck I wouldn't make make any personal attacks on you and I haven't. You seem to be ok with making personal attacks on other board members here though.

It's almost like the Biden administration doesn't want this issue to be fixed...

Guatemalan president bashes Biden for turning down solution to border crisis

The president of Guatemala has accused the Biden administration of declining his country's solution to end the crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border and the chaos in his Central American country, according to a new report.

Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei approached Washington with a plan for the United States to deport people heading north from Guatemala before they reach the U.S.-Mexico border, he told Daily Caller News Foundation reporter Jennie Taer in an interview published Tuesday.

“Having all of these people in the United States costs the U.S. government millions and millions of dollars. We have suggested that they should keep the airplanes here, so that we ourselves can deport them back to their countries of origin, be it Haiti or be it whatever the country,” Giammattei said in an interview in Guatemala City. “Otherwise, why wait until the people reach U.S. soil to then spend millions and millions of dollars to then send them back?”

In President Joe Biden’s first 20 full months in office, nearly 4 million people have been encountered attempting to enter the U.S. illegally, far beyond any other period in national history. That figure does not include the illegal immigrants who evaded arrest.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/guatemala-president-giammattei-biden-foreign-aid-border-crisis-planes-deportation

17 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I wonder if the Democrat Congress will force the unions to except the deal? Unions won't like that.

The alternative is a crippling rail strike. Queue the meme with two buttons.

I think the strike is fine as long as it comes after the midterms, right Democrats?