• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Joe, you're the president. You, not her. C'mon man!

President Biden on Monday wished Vice President Kamala Harris a happy birthday, while calling her "a great president," a line that some online assumed was another gaffe, which has become synonymous with his administration. 

"Happy Birthday to a great president, we know your mom is always with you," President Biden said while acknowledging Harris' birthday was on Oct. 20. The remarks came during a White House event to celebrate Diwali. 

He also joked that Harris "turned 30." She is 58 years old. 

13 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

President Biden on Monday wished Vice President Kamala Harris a happy birthday, while calling her "a great president," a line that some online assumed was another gaffe, which has become synonymous with his administration. 

"Happy Birthday to a great president, we know your mom is always with you," President Biden said while acknowledging Harris' birthday was on Oct. 20. The remarks came during a White House event to celebrate Diwali. 

Tell us what it’s like to lose your marbles, from someone with firsthand knowledge.

10 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Oh the absolute horror. It says right there in front of your terrorized eyes, "he also joked." A woman turns 60 you jest happy 30th, not, fuck you look 80. 

I get it, he is a bad politician with dementia.  I believe he at least tries. Now the Fascist Jesus will be getting the bid D here very soon himself and that will be just fine and dandy for you.  I am less worried about forgetting your way off a stage than I am handing over power to a demented cult leader.  That's just me. 

Reagan got reelected when you could argue he was pretty much already full blown out there.  People just didn't have social media to search his every move down back then. I believe you hit 70 you should not be POTUS.  Just me again. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Oh the absolute horror. It says right there in front of your terrorized eyes, "he also joked." A woman turns 60 you jest happy 30th, not, fuck you look 80. 

I get it, he is a bad politician with dementia.  I believe he at least tries. Now the Fascist Jesus will be getting the bid D here very soon himself and that will be just fine and dandy for you.  I am less worried about forgetting your way off a stage than I am handing over power to a demented cult leader.  That's just me. 

Reagan got reelected when you could argue he was pretty much already full blown out there.  People just didn't have social media to search his every move down back then. I believe you hit 70 you should not be POTUS.  Just me again. 

Reagan was wiser and more coherent at 87 than Biden in his prime 

10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Joe is annoyed as the Secret Service stops him from wandering off. Yeah, I know it's that far-right Breitbart so it's probably fake news...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/25/joe-biden-gripes-about-lack-freedom-after-secret-service-stops-him-wandering-off/

This is so fucking stupid.

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Joe is annoyed as the Secret Service stops him from wandering off. Yeah, I know it's that far-right Breitbart so it's probably fake news...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/25/joe-biden-gripes-about-lack-freedom-after-secret-service-stops-him-wandering-off/

If you are going to mention fake news, then why the fuck do you go to it and feel an obligation to share it?  Sounds like a dementia episode. 

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Joe cannot help himself. Now he's trying to poke a little girl. Mom is clueless but girl gets it. 

Get away from me, you creep.

Did the doctors tell you how much time you have to keep posting. I’ll miss these when you’re gone.